Make Zombies Great Again!

Report to Randy

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Good Morning/Afternoon/Nights

Remaining staff members

Today I come to present a user named "Randy" I understand that this user made the payment of a special moderator for a cost of 15,000 coins, clarifying this point, he attacked two users and multiple more with a flamethrower, As I understand this user has abused several users a lot and it is time that they give a halt to this user, both I and many users want to play healthy and have fun, I count on you, dear Staff members, they are highly esteemed.

Long live EpicRow !!

User using the report: Tsunamy1990
User to Report: Randy
These players use exploit at Chargex, I try my best to stop them, normal....

(And I don't kill them)
I have seen this user abusing in pvp aswell. He gets free satchels from the admin panel and he kept putting those satchels on nemesis in pvp zone. When the players went near to the boss to kill it he blew them and the players died. And i think he uses the infinite health in the pvp zone too .
Linix X@2 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 6:37 pm
I have seen this user abusing in pvp aswell. He gets free satchels from the admin panel and he kept putting those satchels on nemesis in pvp zone. When the players went near to the boss to kill it he blew them and the players died. And i think he uses the infinite health in the pvp zone too .
I can kill nemesis, where is the problem ?

I don't participate in the actual PVP (sometimes i'm in the zone, but I never fight)
Hey there, Yes you can kill nemesis but you were using infinite health mode and you were putting satchels near nemesis and you blew them when the players got near to nemesis. I saw the players die because of that. And who the hell tries to kill nemesis with satchels? Your aim was to kill the players by using free weapons and free drugs (Dextroamphetamine). Now let the admins respond.
Plus, you could have used some guns to kill nemesis. That would not have been a problem.
Randy wrote: These players use exploit at Chargex, I try my best to stop them, normal....

(And I don't kill them)
It would be easier to report it to a staff member if you consider that a user is committing a fault, I consider it unnecessary to attack him.
Tsunamy1990 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:13 pm
Randy wrote: These players use exploit at Chargex, I try my best to stop them, normal....

(And I don't kill them)
It would be easier to report it to a staff member if you consider that a user is committing a fault, I consider it unnecessary to attack him.
It would be easier to contact me, I consider it unnecessary to report me on this forum.
Linix X@2 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:07 pm
Hey there, Yes you can kill nemesis but you were using infinite health mode and you were putting satchels near nemesis and you blew them when the players got near to nemesis. I saw the players die because of that. And who the hell tries to kill nemesis with satchels? Your aim was to kill the players by using free weapons and free drugs (Dextroamphetamine). Now let the admins respond.
True, but this was an accident (I had forgotten that I was in the PVP Area)

What? I don't try to kill players... (since I know that I don't have the right)
Hello, as many people requested, i will give my opinion.
It´s not the first time that i see someone complaining about Randy's attitude, several people do it in the chat.
However, I don't think that the correct way to deal with bad people is burning them, unlike, if you have the permission to moderate, you should do it with evidence, and speaking to your superiors.
One of the main rules for all moderators is not to get carried away by your opinion or your feelings.
Even considering that the bug you are talking about is not illegal, even the administrators know it, I reiterate, you should have consulted first.
I think that a moderator should, more than anyone, be following the rules, and not acting immaturely.
Regards.