Make Zombies Great Again!

Layth

Got an unjustified ban or mute? Appeal it here.
Account name:

Layth
Serial:

idk go ask him
Punishment:

Ban
Punishment reason:

no reason
Punishment length:

no lengh
Punishment issuer:

nobody else than mr.hoyt
Punishment date:

idk
Why should we remove your punishment?:

to make this clear, im just appealing on behalf of layth

i joined to layths account to find out his vip was taken away?? i tried to login to trickster and his account was suspended but why? this has nothing to do with griefing bcoz he never griefed with that account and he cant even sprint with that account because this account is just a storage for layths items and money but you decided to go with banning him for 7 days, removing his vip and now suspending an account that has nothing to do with griefing.. NICE JUSTICE HOYT well no wonder that people wont buy coins from you bcoz all you care about is money u delete people's accounts after 2 years of inactivity meanwhile on other servers u can make an account in 2022 and come back in 2030 and see it untouched and u gave layth a perm mute for doing nothing so he can buy 1000 coins to lift the mute and now u removed his vip so he can buy 100 coins but guess what man HE WILL NOT PAY U A CENT as for the ban I think it's legit because he did grief tbh if he only got a 7 days ban it would have been fine and acceptable but you guys took it way too far..
You cannot appeal on behalf of other players. With that said, let me address some of your points.

Daggy wrote: i tried to login to trickster and his account was suspended but why? this has nothing to do with griefing bcoz he never griefed with that account and he cant even sprint with that account because this account is just a storage for layths items and money
You have described the reason why we suspended the account. Rule breakers often use alt accounts to store their money to circumvent money penalties. He was no exception. That account was used to transfer money to the account he was griefing with.

Daggy wrote: u gave layth a perm mute for doing nothing so he can buy 1000 coins to lift the mute
That is incorrect. There were plenty of reasons to mute him. He was harassing multiple staff members (myself included), spreading false misinformation about the server, and engaging in other malicious activities. The part about us muting him for coins is also incorrect. We have even disabled the ability for him to purchase an unmute.

Daggy wrote: as for the ban I think it's legit because he did grief tbh if he only got a 7 days ban it would have been fine and acceptable but you guys took it way too far
The length of the ban depends on the severity of the violation. A 7 day ban was our initial decision, but he was "smart" enough to record himself griefing more than was evidenced in the reports. Therefore, we adjusted the punishment length accordingly.

While the issued punishments may seem severe, keep in mind that his actions already warrant a permanent ban. We have been lenient thus far; however, if we see him causing further problems, we will have no choice but to ban him from entering this server forever.