Make Zombies Great Again!

Banned

Got an unjustified ban or mute? Appeal it here.
Account name:

MichaelAlava17
Serial:

DB74D6A3933240551BFA4FA4FA021806912
Punishment:

Ban
Punishment reason:

Advertising
Punishment length:

3 days
Punishment issuer:

Console
Punishment date:

Sunday, July 17th, 2022
Why should we remove your punishment?:

Good evening,
I hope you are doing well.
First of all, I am going to explain how it all happened and why I think this ban has been incorrectly issued.
Today I was playing as I do everyday,farming and having fun with other players, as always.
We were having a normal conversation in Spanish chat, about in-game money and vip, and I, as a joke, wrote that I have 1.000.000.000.000.000 in real life and I'm not boasting about it (yeah, I know it sounds stupid, but it is what it was, a joke)
Then, suddenly, I got kicked out of the server and it says that my serial is banned for 3 days because of me "advertising", when clearly I was not advertising, I was just joking about money.
From the first day I joined the server, the first thing I did was reading the instructions, rules and details of it.
I am always respectful to everyone, including authorities, and most importantly, I don't like either breaking rules or defying authority by any means, I simply don't do that.
I just enjoy playing on the server.
Even though I didn't do nothing wrong, I feel really sad and embarrassed about it because of seeing myself banned. I hope you see my appeal and take measures about it.
Just what happened to me 5 years ago!

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3304
Appeal approved, both your mute and ban have been lifted.
Please avoid writing such messages/ numbers in the future.