Make Zombies Great Again!

Permanent mute + 20 days ban + money penalty

Got an unjustified ban or mute? Appeal it here.
Account name:

Layth
Serial:

778C786E134C82257F69E7F54F1CF183
Punishment:

Mute
Punishment reason:

Constant harrassment of staff on Discord, spreading missinformation
Punishment length:

Permanent
Punishment issuer:

Console
Punishment date:

idk
Why should we remove your punishment?:

First of all, why the hell am I muted? You do realize that I'm already banned from the Discord server, how am I supposed to harass staff there? Second, what is the 'misinformation' that I spread? Even if you believe that my propaganda was considered misinformation in your eyes, why put that on the reason and mute me on the server for it? Just come and disprove the propaganda that I published, or haven't you told people to form their own opinions already?
Moving on to the ban, why was I banned? I just griefed and the griefing got proven by 3 reports and you gave me a 20 days ban?! Well why don't you take a look at matking's griefing and how everyone reports him while you guys sit down to watch him while eating popcorn? or is it because he paid a lot of money? Now, to the money penalty. Before I was banned I had about 200K in my account and you just managed to seize all of it in addition to a debt of 700K, as far as I know, I shouldn't receive such harsh penalty for just griefing, and also why did you ban me and impose a penalty on me? shouldn't it be just 1 punishment? but you just decided to give me a ban and a penalty on top of it. I wish for another chat concerning the mute.
Layth wrote: First of all, why the hell am I muted? You do realize that I'm already banned from the Discord server, how am I supposed to harass staff there?
Having one of your Discord accounts banned did not stop you from harassing staff by making new accounts as well as asking others to post for you.

Layth wrote:Second, what is the 'misinformation' that I spread?
That refers to fake Discord messages depicting myself and Hoyt that you asked your friend Abskhiron to post, as well as other blatantly false facts about how we handle reports, mutes, or what we do with donations.

Layth wrote: Even if you believe that my propaganda was considered misinformation in your eyes, why put that on the reason and mute me on the server for it?
You call it propaganda yourself. What more is there to explain? We will not allow anyone to spread misinformation on our platform, and given the high severity of such acts, we may extend the punishment to all parts of our platform.

Layth wrote: Just come and disprove the propaganda that I published, or haven't you told people to form their own opinions already?
We did that by posting our conversation for everyone to read. That does not, however, mean that we will just let you get away with all the harassment and spreading of misinformation that you have committed.

Layth wrote: Moving on to the ban, why was I banned? I just griefed and the griefing got proven by 3 reports and you gave me a 20 days ban?!
You seem to have figured that out yourself. You were banned for griefing. It is interesting how you were complaining about us not punishing players for griefing or issuing money penalties that are too low and now you are complaining about us punishing griefers and increasing penalties.

Layth wrote: Well why don't you take a look at matking's griefing and how everyone reports him while you guys sit down to watch him while eating popcorn?
You were not the only player who was punished for griefing. We handle all reports.

Layth wrote: Now, to the money penalty. Before I was banned I had about 200K in my account and you just managed to seize all of it in addition to a debt of 700K, as far as I know, I shouldn't receive such harsh penalty for just griefing, and also why did you ban me and impose a penalty on me? shouldn't it be just 1 punishment? but you just decided to give me a ban and a penalty on top of it.
Depending on the severity, we may issue a combination of measures and no, you clearly do not know what penalties we can or cannot impose.

Appeal rejected.