Make Zombies Great Again!

Chat Moderator: Retrospective

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Your account name:

Layth
Defendant account name:

Retrospective
Date of incident:

2021/10/16, 2021/8/4
I am reporting on behalf of someone else:

No
Evidence:

[2021-08-04 22:14:15] [Output] : maxii2004 [ES]: Cul0 Negr0
[2021-08-04 22:14:16] [Output] : * yahyaahmed killed assad. (Shotgun)
[2021-08-04 22:14:22] [Output] : [Tip] Press F9 to open the help panel.
[2021-08-04 22:14:23] [Output] : Retrospective [ES]: ya maxii, suficiente palabras feas, la proxima sale penalizaciΓ³n u.u
[2021-08-04 22:14:34] [Output] : gold3nskorpion: dont suck where is god
[2021-08-04 22:14:36] [Output] : maxii2004 [ES]: penalizame esta
[2021-08-04 22:14:36] [Output] : flamedragontry has left the server [Timed Out]
[2021-08-04 22:14:38] [Output] : Alejandro_7w7 has logged in!
Translation:
[Output]: Retrospective [ES]: ya maxii, enough ugly words, the next one comes penalty u.u
[Output]: maxii2004 [ES]: penalize me this
Also this:
[2021-08-04 22:12:36] [Output] : maxii2004 [ES]: puto
[2021-08-04 22:12:41] [Output] : Retrospective [ES]: qwea
[2021-08-04 22:12:44] [Output] : eren1782 has left the server [Quit]
[2021-08-04 22:12:45] [Output] : Screenshot taken: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\screenshots\mta-screen_2021-08-04_22-12-45.png'
[2021-08-04 22:12:47] [Output] : ELCANSERBERO [ES]: mute xd
[2021-08-04 22:12:48] [Output] : gold3nskorpion [ES]: rix en la carcel jajdjads q inbesil
[2021-08-04 22:12:51] [Output] : Retrospective [ES]: Donde esta el AutoMod no mamen
[2021-08-04 22:12:54] [Output] : maxii2004 [ES]: el q me mutea es gei
[2021-08-04 22:12:57] [Output] : * itsyou died.
[2021-08-04 22:13:08] [Output] : ELCANSERBERO [ES]: Retrospective
Translation:
[2021-08-04 22:12:36] [Output]: maxii2004 [ES]: *****
?[Output] : Retrospective [ES]: Where is the AutoMod
Other translations for screenshots:
1st screenshot:
Retrospective: There's the AutoMod
maxii2004: fucking automod
2nd screenshot:
maxii2004: I was muted for saying black
maxii2004: and asshole
3rd screenshot:
Gustam: brayan motherfu**er qlq
Retrospective: Spanish here, joker12
More evidence:

Detailed description:

Today, I bring you another topic and another person to deal with, take a look at this chat moderator called 'Retrospective', as you can see, this player doesn't do his job as a Chat moderator for the Spanish chat on the server as he fulfilled to do in honor and sincerity.
He actually muted a player (who's not his friend apparently) for begging, but as you can see, he didn't mute any of his friends that are either in his squad or in other relations with the mentioned staff member.
Moreover, the mentioned staff member attempted to kick me out of the Spanish chat by sending me an SMS describing it (it might not be obvious but I'll prove it later in this report)
Also, he said that the AutoMod will punish a player as a substitute of him, take a look at this.
He also muted me for saying the word '***' at the Spanish chat which isn't even an insult and others also said bad words to see him doing nothing.
meanwhile, he just warned the other guy and made him apologize for cursing.

I hope you look after this staff member and make him open his eyes at what he's doing because people like him shouldn't mess with these roles.
First at all: Hello! πŸ–
Now let's start with this.

"π•Ύπ–šπ–•π–•π–”π–˜π–Šπ–‰ π•°π–›π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š"
(Those "evidences" that aren't answered here; aren't valid,for the time that has passed or for doesn't having a solid basis to be considered evidence of a "poorly done job" from mine, since we talk about the Spanish chat).

3rd screenshot:
Gustam: brayan motherfu**er qlq
Retrospective: Spanish here, joker12

The correct word that the player "Gustam" used was "Pendej*" (As you can see in the screenshot: which has nothing to do with your "Translation" which is intentionally modified by you to make it look bad (terrible way of trying to get a point)
I'll correct you again, The term "Pendej*" is subjective, "Pendej*" is associated with a younger person or an inexperienced person (more than anything in Spanish-speaking countries, find out first), it's not an so offensive word on Spanish, and less if it's used in the family (Brayan and Gustam are cousins)

maxii2004: I was muted for saying black
maxii2004: and asshole

If you want a player to be punished, send me those proves before accusing me for not being there, and things that you do in this way will not happen again

He actually muted a player (who's not his friend apparently) for begging

(I get along with that person) and silencing someone for begging is okay and valid, for insulting too.

but as you can see, he didn't mute any of his friends that are either in his squad or in other relations with the mentioned staff member.

"maxii2004" did it to be annoying, but he doesn't insult anyone on that time. I warned him first before mute him for "Excessive swearing". When the player "maxii2004" continued with his behavior, he was automatically muted by AutoMod before I could give him the proper punishment. That didn't prevent me from silencing him when it was necessary. But I see that you doesn't put all the information or modify it on your favor (as could already be seen in the Gustam issue, And in some other reports to Staff members. And now I'll talk of another case where this individual Layth has not put all the information with the intention of misinforming the viewer and trying to having a point in a terrible way)

[2021-08-04 22:12:36] [Output] : maxii2004 [ES]: puto
[2021-08-04 22:12:41] [Output] : Retrospective [ES]: qwea

(Here Layth didn't put all the evidence, as is known, but you can see it here: https://i.imgur.com/WMIXxFI_d.webp?maxw ... lity=grand Now I will explain the issue ) Here the player maxii2004 made a Pun, separating "pto" from "corrupto". When I asked him for his pun, he replied that it looked "corrupto" without "corru", Nothing to punish.

Moreover, the mentioned staff member attempted to kick me out of the Spanish chat by sending me an SMS describing it (it might not be obvious but I'll prove it later in this report)

Don't make false accusations again, I've never intended to "kick you out" from nowhere. The SMS message was for correcting me for something that had nothing to do with the Spanish chat. Not all graphic signs are used in the same way on all Languages or Chat rooms. That was the reason for my answer, Wasn't an attempt to kick you out. (That same day you were pretending that Koolaid was using your account because you lent it to him, now you speak on first person as if it had not been Koolaid and you were just lying, how curious, now the truth is known)

Also, he said that the AutoMod will punish a player as a substitute of him, take a look at this.

Nah, that ironic and sarcastic comment was because for the already mentioned punishment that the AutoMod gave to maxii2004 before me.

He also muted me for saying the word '***' at the Spanish chat which isn't even an insult and others also said bad words to see him doing nothing.
meanwhile, he just warned the other guy and made him apologize for cursing.

Players who aren't aware with the server rules should be informed, "Culiao" it's annoying, but not insulting since "the guy" didn't refer to anyone with this word. That's why I made him apologize. You have been here for more than 5 years. And it isn't the first time that someone writes "f*g" in the Spanish chat so as not to be silenced in the Global Chat.
And something I agree on it; It's that I should have silenced you for speaking in a different language.

✌
First of all, I snapped the translations from Google itself and you do know that I'm not Spanish and can't be accurate with my translations, and telling us about the Spanish traditions is completely irrelevant in this topic since this is not real life, and even if it wasn't an insult, you mentioned that it was annoying and staff members don't only mute for swearing and insulting, they also mute for provoking.

How'd you expect me to show you evidence of this while you were online? That's why we tell you to not be AFK 23/7 because we can't figure our if you're even there or not, and I couldn't make sure of it because you have already blocked me

And nope retro, that's not how it works; even if someone started cursing and swearing in the chat and tried to get away with it with a less-harsher punishment in this case, it won't work out because you haven't given the mentioned player the proper punishment, you could have unmuted him, and gave him a new mute containing the proper punishment.

I did try to contribute to you for showing you the right way of using the punctuation marks but you just said that it wasn't my chat, and of course I won't be giving my account to anyone else anymore after what happened the last time.

Why didn't you say that to yourself when you were deciding to mute me? Of course I was joking about this part but I'm telling you once again: cursing and swearing are considered an offence, even if they weren't aimed towards a player.

I guess it's your turn to reply again, yes?
I guess it's your turn to reply again, yes?
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € ?

you mentioned that it was annoying and staff members don't only mute for swearing and insulting, they also mute for provoking.

My good lad, if you've already forgotten, I made him apologize, because he didn't know the rules. And apologizing is a good way to start and then not make that mistake again on his part, I moderated him, I did my job, the silence would be in case he continued. (Only in his case of not knowing the rules)

How'd you expect me to show you evidence of this while you were online? That's why we tell you to not be AFK 23/7 because we can't figure our if you're even there or not, and I couldn't make sure of it because you have already blocked me

(Nobody told me that 😐) If you have evidence of that, I would gladly see it and admit my mistake, But I don't remember me being afk "23/7", Good joke, but we aren't here to see jokes, And sorry don't sorry, i don't like having contact with people who lie about those who use their accounts, and even less those who threaten me

And nope retro, that's not how it works; even if someone started cursing and swearing in the chat and tried to get away with it with a less-harsher punishment in this case, it won't work out because you haven't given the mentioned player the proper punishment, you could have unmuted him, and gave him a new mute containing the proper punishment.

Here it only remains me to correct ya again, but calm down. It's not your fault, as I said, I gave him his appropriate punishment later, because I can't unmute someone who was already muted by AutoMod

Why didn't you say that to yourself when you were deciding to mute me? Of course I was joking about this part but I'm telling you once again: cursing and swearing are considered an offence, even if they weren't aimed towards a player.

You knew it, but despite your time here you continued, don't be surprised

β˜•
Alright then, let's end this up and make it clear.
My good lad, if you've already forgotten, I made him apologize, because he didn't know the rules.
Listen man, not knowing the rules doesn't mean that anyone can break them, rules are rules (credits to blizzard for this quote)
If you have evidence of that, I would gladly see it and admit my mistake
You can see that I've attached evidence above, go take a look if you desire.
And sorry don't sorry, i don't like having contact with people who lie about those who use their accounts, and even less those who threaten me
(sorry drakath)

So, you're just having a debate with me for 'using my account' hmm, pretty interesting by the way
When did I threaten you? I just told you that if you don't undo my mute then things are going to be taken on the hard way, think twice before you say anything.
I gave him his appropriate punishment later
Alright then, you did well I guess
I can't unmute someone who was already muted by AutoMod
I myself have no knowledge about how the punishments are given and lifted, but since I've known then it's okay.
You knew it, but despite your time here you continued, don't be surprised
Continued what? I don't know if I should be surprised or not because I don't know what you meant

And for the second time, f*a*g isn't even an insult, and therefore you can't mute me for saying it.
Alright then, let's end this up and make it clear.

Great, because reading this is absurd

Listen man, not knowing the rules doesn't mean that anyone can break them, rules are rules (credits to blizzard for this quote)

And as I said; "Culiao" is not an insult at all, I know when I should silence someone, Thanks for the try

You can see that I've attached evidence above, go take a look if you desire.

Sure, but I don't see any infringement, I'll put it aside

So, you're just having a debate with me for 'using my account

Nah, the debate ended when you denied that someone else used your account, but I already know beforehand that you were lying, Continue would be like arguing with a wall (But that doesn't change that i've a screenshot of the issue)

I just told you that if you don't undo my mute then things are going to be taken on the hard way, think twice before you say anything.
😐?
I myself have no knowledge about how the punishments are given and lifted, but since I've known then it's okay.
That's what i said

And for the second time, f*a*g isn't even an insult, and therefore you can't mute me for saying it.
With that thought, I shouldn't have made the user apologize either, but since we're realistic, I won't take into account what you've been complaining about, have a good afternoon

P.S:
telling us about the Spanish traditions is completely irrelevant in this topic since this is not real life
Sure yes, if not; you wouldn't make an uninformed report like you did nowπŸ™

β˜•
Here I go again
And as I said; "Culiao" is not an insult at all
And so isn't f*a*g
Sure, but I don't see any infringement, I'll put it aside
What do you mean by this? You were afk at the game, you have me blocked everywhere and you want me to give you a screenshot of you being AFK and not taking care of the problem, that makes no sense and screenshots are also attached above of how you're not punishing the right people.
😐?
I was explaining that this wasn't considered threatening as you were claiming so I don't end up like derequyt
That's what i said
I was explaining that I didn't know how the punishments system works
With that thought, I shouldn't have made the user apologize either
Then why did you even mute me since we had the same case?
Sure yes, if not; you wouldn't make an uninformed report like you did nowπŸ™
How was I making this report uninformed? For the third time, I attached screenshots showing you the matter of this report with everything explained.

Note: Leave the personal stuff about the reason of blocking me aside, we don't want to make this report a battlefield
titonandosoypacho wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:19 pm
Hello Comunity Epic Row

Hello I come to tell some truths, because I have to testify some things, since I am a witness to some things that have been written here, Retro has not done a bad job, and does not stay AFK, they are lies, I consider this report false and absurd. Layth You enter the chat [ES] not only to annoy but also to swear and insult others when retro is not here
When Retro silenced you yesterday it was because the word F (a) G also is English in Spanish chat you are saying F (a) G something that is taken as an insult, do not play innocent, He has every right to mute you, and without a doubt, to my is the best moderator we've had in a long time.
Hello titonandosoypacho,

since you're not mainly involved in this report it means that you have no rights to post here, but I saw something very interesting that you just typed.
Retro has not done a bad job, and does not stay AFK
Haven't you even read the report yet? I suggest you do before replying because you can't just have your own opinion demonstrated without having an idea of what's going on. And yes he does AFK.
they are lies, I consider this report false and absurd
How are they lies? You can check the evidence by yourself.
Layth You enter the chat [ES] not only to annoy but also to swear and insult others when retro is not here
I would like to see those words in a separate report about me in the other section of the forum.
When Retro silenced you yesterday it was because the word F (a) G also is English in Spanish chat you are saying F (a) G something that is taken as an insult
You can clearly see that it was a part of a joke that we were playing in the chat, and no, it's not an insult I just did it for the memes.
He has every right to mute you, and without a doubt
How does he? I already explained how this entire punishment is nullified.