Make Zombies Great Again!

Blizzard is doing injustice

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
First problem:
Admin killed me at pvp. But administrators are prohibited from entering PvP. PvP was also in backup account. I killed him on the backup account. He got into Blizzard account and killed me. It's not fair.

The second problem is:
Hatred I said turkish:Kahbe. Hatred muted me for 30 minutes. After muted is over.Blizzard muted me again. Blizzard silenced me for 1 day. But I did not insult.(Kahbe) is not swearing.
Evidence is attached

Please fix your screenshots links.
Firstly I have killed you for the reason of abusing the animation function and your team switch in PvP.

Secondly I have muted you for a day because that is the proper amount we give everyone who dares to insult staff in any way.
[2020-03-16 20:45:37] [Output] : [Takım] vCATLI has been kicked from the squad by Hatred.
[2020-03-16 20:45:44] [Output] : [Local] xiSaadz.: yeah
[2020-03-16 20:45:47] [Output] : pedras sunucuya bağlandı.
[2020-03-16 20:45:48] [Output] : [Takım] Hatred has cleared the logs.
[2020-03-16 20:45:56] [Output] : vCATLI [TR]: Vay kahbe
vCATLI wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:56 pm
First problem:
Admin killed me at pvp. But administrators are prohibited from entering PvP. PvP was also in backup account. I killed him on the backup account. He got into Blizzard account and killed me. It's not fair.

The second problem is:
Hatred I said turkish:Kahbe. Hatred muted me for 30 minutes. After muted is over.Blizzard muted me again. Blizzard silenced me for 1 day. But I did not insult.(Kahbe) is not swearing.
Evidence is attached

First, the word "kahbe" is an insult. I silenced you for a short time. But the mistake is mine. I could not give the necessary punishment. And Blizzard fixed this error.

As for the Blizzard problem, it is forbidden to enter pvp for the administrator. However, Blizzard enters pvp with an alternative VIP account, not the main account.
But after I killed him on the backup account.Why did he log in to Blizzard account and kill me.Killed onurkenan12 yesterday. It's not fair for an admin to kill us. Blizzard he is not responsible for Turkish chat. Hatred, if you can't do the punished, don't do this job.Turkish language moderator is not Blizzard.
Evidence:

This is proof that Blizzard entered PvP.
xGlover wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:24 pm
Please fix your screenshots links.

I have two accounts.
My first account emre3458
My second account is vCATLI
emre3458 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:26 am
But after I killed him on the backup account.Why did he log in to Blizzard account and kill me.Killed onurkenan12 yesterday. It's not fair for an admin to kill us. Blizzard he is not responsible for Turkish chat. Hatred, if you can't do the punished, don't do this job.Turkish language moderator is not Blizzard.
Evidence:

This is proof that Blizzard entered PvP.
That knife is not related to the reason I killed him with a minigun. As I already stated in my answer.

I suppose you guys don't understand the reason why I decided to kill him specifically with a minigun. I did the same with onurkenan when he was abusing teams.

Check those screenshots I have taken as an example.

I even got Video evidence.

I suggest you should look at what you have done yourself first. I suddenly enough do have nearly no prove in your case but there is enough evidence to show that many of your friends have been abusing multiple bugs too.

There is a big difference between punishing someone for what he has done and actually participating in PvP. Warping there and killing you for the reason I stated about doesn't sound like actual participation to me. You also stated that
if you can't do the punished, don't do this job. Turkish language moderator is not Blizzard.
If I am online type /admins for once. You can see I'm currently also an in-game global Moderator. Meaning I am also responsible for what you are doing/saying despite the language chat. I just corrected Hatred since he is fairly new to this job. We got guidelines for each rulebreaker and we set a certain time for those as well. I kept myself to those guidelines so there is no injustice in this case. The evidence shows that you have been insulting a Staff Member just because he kicked you off his squad which probably has a reason behind it. Your response to him was clearly shown in the chat logs.
You see I'm not throwing the RPG. I didn't do this