Make Zombies Great Again!

SIRIUS has been officially created.

Best place to look for squads or advertise them.
Hello there comrades, a new squad has been created to stop the virus from spreading around San Andreas, all the scientists have died due to the virus and because of the wars for supplies, so we are the only hope to stop the virus around San Andreas

Introducion:
Hello there, I am Layth, well known for my PvP battles and for my long time on the server, anyway, I have created this squad to revive the old EpicRow memories back from 3 years ago, SIRIUS in the past were created by GamingForEver aka G4E
A lot of people have asked me to bring back the old memories for the server and that I couldn't manage Umbrella by myself.

Motto: Hello there comrade, have a good day!

Rules:

You're not allowed to use swear words or harass any squadmate.
You'll need a certain amount of Zombie Kills to get accepted on the squad, or PvP skill would be enough.
If you've got a Boss reward, you have to deposit a 20% share to the squad.
People have to make an application in-game with an introducion on Discord DM to get accepted.
You can only turn on the squad friendly fire by the command of The Main Leader or a Secondary Leader.
If you have to kick somebody off the squad, please notify me before doing this.
Use common sense.

Following these rules can get you a higher rank.

Ranks:

The Main Leader: Allowed to do anything on the squad
Secondary Leader: Allowed to do anything except 'Destroy squad' and 'Manage ranks'
Sergeant Major: Allowed to manage applications, manage friendly fire
Corporal: Allowed to manage friendly fire

I am the main leader, and G4E could be too if he joins the squad.

And now, if you would like to join our squad, use the command '/squad apply SIRIUS' and make an introduction on Discord on Private message.

Discord: Mƴstɘʀɩoʋs#9654

Regards

Layth

Logo: Image

The lone wolfs.

Our discord: https://discord.gg/E4sEXYdv
Luck with the squad, take good care of him.
Right now, with the former leader of old SIRIUS joining back the squad, we will get back on our feet and dominate the server. I need y'all to say welcome back to GamingForEver.