Make Zombies Great Again!

Do people deserve to get second chance?

Got an unjustified ban or mute? Appeal it here.
Account name:

Szydlo_666
Serial or IP address:

Szydlo_666#2099
Punishment:

Ban
Punishment length:

Permanent
Punishment date:

Why should we remove your punishment?:

Hello, I would like to take another attempt to get unbanned on the EpicRow Discord server, but this time with a better description of what was happening with me in that period, why I acted like this and in general, make a settlement bill.
So let's start from the beginning, when I started being a toxic player towards others, during that time many things changed in my life, I have lost a lot of close people and that influenced on my then behavior. I did not see any sense in being a kind player, I wanted to relieve myself by harassing and disturbing others, I was simply like a tank what saw people as walls which should be destroyed, that time I did not appreciate this server, I was killing zombies and making resets only because in Poland lasted lockdown within that period. Am I proud of that? No, quite the contrary, I feel ashamed, I created a new account on purpose, to start it again, helping other newbie players also getting to know them better, after a few months I realized that there play a lot of great players with who I play, spend time and on the occasion I learn tons of things about countries they are living in, at geography I always had 2-3, now I have 5, same thing with English, I have never learnt it a lot but this server made me spend some spare time on learning this language, can we say I have improved my behavior and myself? I think yes, I am helping other players like I used to do in the past, majority of the Polish players are leaded the hand by me on this server and I finally feel that I do something good, I support the server from the whole heart by donating small amounts of money and with everyone who I was in a war with I talked and we tried to calm the situation between us, I know it is hard to trust a player like me but if I get another chance to show myself from the better side I swear I will use it properly. I would also like to apologize you because you did put your hopes in me and I have let you down. I regret it. Even with the guy I had threatened to, I tried to make up and apologized (Blizzard)

I greet you, as always, and I count on your understanding and positive consideration of this appeal against the penalty.
Dear Szydlo,

After reviewing your appeal and your apology to me on Discord, as far as I am concerned you don't seem to be as sorry as you are trying to tell me. I have definitely noticed your change of behavior, there are just a few profound character traits that have remained unchanged to be able to accept this appeal.

Please re-appeal 1th for April.

Note: Any other appeal submitted by you regarding this subject before that date will be completely ignored.

- Blizzard