Make Zombies Great Again!

Administrator preferences with players.

Got an unjustified ban or mute? Appeal it here.
Account name:

#Eazy-E!
Serial or IP address:

7F8C5E67324A07570D1904936BD80553
Punishment:

Mute
Punishment reason:

Alleged photocaptures
Punishment length:

365 days
Punishment issuer:

DarkMessiah
Punishment date:

24-01-20
Why should we remove your punishment?:

The nickname administrator `` DarkMessiah '' has a friend on the server, whose nickname is `` diegonievesantonio ''
the administrator's friend told me things to provoke me to respond with insults, (basically in the same way he treated me)
the point is that "diegonievesantonio" spoke with his administrator friend "DarkMessiah" and he gave me mute for 365 days, just because his friend asked him, that is not ethical by an administrator.
When I claimed this injustice with the same administrator, he told me that `` diegonievesantonio '' (his friend) would also receive punishment, which never happened, since his friend continues to play as if nothing had happened.
Having administrators with sides on the servers, causes toxicity, and community that then thinks about retirement.
I play in EpicRow Zombie RPG, practically since 2011, when the server was super basic.
and from that moment, until now, it has become super toxic.
I do not claim only for the removal of the mute that was unfairly given to me, I also ask that some kind of sanction be made for this administrator, who is totally unable to provide administrator services.
Thank you.
Admin Name: DarkMessiah
Admin friend: diegonievesantonio
I have checked the logs and the account #Eazy-E! isn't muted. DarkMessiah will respond here for his actions. Please next time take some screenshots of your chat.
Hey hello there, #Eazy-E!.. First of all, this started when the user "diegonievesantonio" Killed you in PvP using a Minigun (Which is completely right and isn't restricted), also, you got mad and both of you guys started a fight with no sense to be honest. I told you and diegonievesantonio to stop but none did it, then I warned with a ten minutes mute (first image from the link)

When the ten minutes mute expired, you and diegonievesantonio stopped the fight, but when I logout, YOU started again, calling him *** and noob, saying shit of him only because he killed you in PvP (also you was making fun at it, saying diegonievesantonio's argument but in a bad typed form, second image from the link)

Let me tell you something, a member from the staff doesn't take sides, never, so I'm not in the side of anyone, I'm not in your side, and neither in diegonievesantonio's side. I punished you because you deserved it. Isn't unfair, unfair is making a post reporting a false appeal just because you got muted.

And to finish my reply, you don't claimed anything to me about that "injustice", instead, when you talked to me using the SMS method, I told you: If you show me proofs about that, diegonievesantonio would be punished and your mute would be removed by my hand. But what? You blocked me from SMS and you just logged out.

Thank you for letting me respond.
I love to see how here you become the victim to appear to be good and that.
but in reality your friend `` diegonievesantonio '' threatened me and told me `` keep talking, I take him capture, with me he does not get in: D '' followed by that, at 10 or 20 seconds you arrived and you started up with the threat and then the 365 day mute.
How did you know so fast that he and I had problems?
obviously as your friend is, I speak to you and he asked you for the favor of being given mute.
and you told me that he would also receive punishment, which never happened.
I do not care if you are the most active in the Spanish language etc, if you are an admin you have to leave friendships aside, and assume that you mutated me for something stupidly unnecessary.
An admin above says that I have no punishment, perhaps when you saw that I was able to contact the help forum, did you take a step and prefer to eliminate the mute in my account?
I want to clarify something else, I blocked your SMS because you were going straight with the intentions of getting rid of me and forcing me to burst into rage and answering some insult to be able to take a shower, which you didn't get because I blocked your SMS
here you are guilty as your little friend '' diegonievesantonio ''
#Eazy-E! wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:36 pm
I love to see how here you become the victim to appear to be good and that.
but in reality your friend `` diegonievesantonio '' threatened me and told me `` keep talking, I take him capture, with me he does not get in: D '' followed by that, at 10 or 20 seconds you arrived and you started up with the threat and then the 365 day mute.
How did you know so fast that he and I had problems?
obviously as your friend is, I speak to you and he asked you for the favor of being given mute.
and you told me that he would also receive punishment, which never happened.
I do not care if you are the most active in the Spanish language etc, if you are an admin you have to leave friendships aside, and assume that you mutated me for something stupidly unnecessary.
An admin above says that I have no punishment, perhaps when you saw that I was able to contact the help forum, did you take a step and prefer to eliminate the mute in my account?
I want to clarify something else, I blocked your SMS because you were going straight with the intentions of getting rid of me and forcing me to burst into rage and answering some insult to be able to take a shower, which you didn't get because I blocked your SMS
here you are guilty as your little friend '' diegonievesantonio ''
First, no, I'm not the victim here, I'm just only a moderator doing his duties, sure, Diegonievesantonio showed me his screenshots because I told him that if you continued with the little game of insulting him, you will be muted (As an older player on Epic-Row like you said, you must know that every single player that breaks or don't follow the rules will be punished with a mute or a ban) not even to stop the fight between diegonievesantonio and you, you just decided to continue with the fight, obviously if you're the aggressor you will be punished.

Second, I told you that diegonievesantonio would be muted if you SHOW ME YOUR PROOFS, you didn't show me anything, you just blocked me on SMS and then you logged out as I said back in my reply. If your mute was something stupidly unnecessary, then. Why did you logged out? Why didn't you talked to me just to giving me your proofs, showing me that you are right? If you have the reason here then you would be do it that day, but you don't.

The only thing you do was ignored me and followed that just disconnected. I didn't take any steps or something, I answered you in SMS because I wanted to know both sides of the discussion, but nothing happened, you just blocked me and before you go, said to me in a bad form that you would talk to Drak, without a simply argument.

You ragged out only because diegonievesantonio killed you with a Minigun in PvP and you was the only one that started insulting him. You are the one that have all the guilt here, know that.
I did not take any capture of anything, because Diegonievesantonio showed you only what was convenient for him, and as I do not usually take pictures, and you being his friend for that reason I received that mute unfairly.
At no time did you tell me to show you the captures, you just told me that `` that is not done, do not insult etc '' (which in fact never insult, it was your friend who told me stupid things.
and I don't want to keep talking to you, I want to talk and solve the unfair penalty my account has with a real administrator, someone responsible.

PD: This goes for more admins who read this, or for Drakath himself.
Be more responsible when choosing moderators.
Problems like these will always occur if you choose any child in charge of a server.
#Eazy-E! wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:30 pm
I did not take any capture of anything, because Diegonievesantonio showed you only what was convenient for him, and as I do not usually take pictures, and you being his friend for that reason I received that mute unfairly.
At no time did you tell me to show you the captures, you just told me that `` that is not done, do not insult etc '' (which in fact never insult, it was your friend who told me stupid things.
and I don't want to keep talking to you, I want to talk and solve the unfair penalty my account has with a real administrator, someone responsible.

PD: This goes for more admins who read this, or for Drakath himself.
Be more responsible when choosing moderators.
Problems like these will always occur if you choose any child in charge of a server.
Let me be perfectly honest with you, if you said that diegonievesantonio was insulting you just to make you ragged out, then why you didn't take any screenshot of it? I know, you're not that kind of guy that takes captures as you said, but if you are going to make an Appeal Topic, you need it. Unlike you, I have screenshots that clearly shows how do you ragged out because that diegonievesantonio killed you in PvP. Dude, if that annoyingly you then don't play anymore, the PvP is active all the time, and on it will be a moment that one guy just be able to kill you (With Minigun, Rocket Launchers, M4, SPAZ, etc), you can't get angry for this. It only makes you the only one that is the "toxic" As you said back in your appeal.

This appeal doesn't make sense to be honest, all you do is repeat the same words that was typed in your "claim of injustice", you don't have proofs of anything you say, you're only a guy that is mad because he got muted after being inactive on Epic-Row.

And you're right, I don't want to talk with you neither, I let this case to the admins or instead, Drakath himself. I don't want to waste my time on an user that the only thing that he do is repeating the same arguments constantly, without fundaments, without proofs, without reason.

Thank you.
defending your friend is easy, that's why the supposed `` tests ''
And I always repeat that the mute was unfair, because it was, because with 20 years you don't know how to be a moderator, you only know how to satisfy your friend's whims by giving other players mute.
When you learn to be a moderator, there maybe we talk.
For now, I want a real administrator to help me.
thanks.
DarkMessiah provided his evidences for your mute. Your appeal don't have any proof of his wrong actions. DarkMessiah will keep doing his duty since he didn't anything wrong.
If you keep insulting other players, you will be muted again.

This post doesn't even is a appeal since you're no longer muted.
Topic closed.
You were muted for insulting and fighting someone in the chat. The evidence for that was provided.
You chose to break the chat rules instead of reporting the player who you claim to have initiated the conflict and thus you received a mute. That being said, the length of the mute was not appropriate.
Your current mute has been lifted and we have imposed a maximum mute time limit for chat moderators to avoid such problems in the future.