Make Zombies Great Again!

ER-ZRPG

News and updates.
Hello, today I am proud to announce that we have finally remade the whole game mode from scratch.
If you discover any bugs in this game mode report in category: Bugs.
We are glad to read your feedbacks. Post your feedbacks in this thread.
This is the video:

ER-ZRPG 1.2 Beta:

There wasn't a single day that didn't have people saying there are no zombies or the number of zombies is way too low. You wanted it ? You have it ! The number of zombies has increased to 35 zombies per 1 player !!! You probably think that it will lag as HELL. We can stop you here because we have found a way to create insane amounts of zombies without any lag. 45 zombies are dedicated for every player which only you can see. This also stops the "Frag stealing".

Next update this new Game mode includes is Smart Zombies. Zombies wont be so stupid anymore, they won't pass away you. New Zombies will not do so much damage, however they will hit you a lot more times. It is harder so to make it not so hard we disabled the stealth kills. Your throat is safe !

This new update disables the Level system. But we will create a brand new one in future.

ER-ZRPG 1.3 Beta:

Added:
Head shots.
Money reward (from 50 to 100).
Safe-zone (Area-69).

Bugs fixed:
Zombies don't spawn in water anymore.

ER-ZRPG 1.4 Beta:

Added:
Safe-zone (Staff zone).

Changed:
Increased price for all explosives.

Bugs fixed:
Kills doesn't save.

ER-ZRPG 2.0:

Changes:
Reduced download.
Changed money reward to 50-70.

Added:
Sounds.

Bugs fixed:
Talking zombies.
Zombies spawning as normal humans.
All other known bugs fixed.

ER-ZRPG 2.3:

Changes:
New spawning coordinates. (Zombies now spawn further.)

Bugs fixed:
Zombies spawning in the air while player is on a high map object.

ER-ZRPG 2.6:

Changes:
Increased the coordinates of spawning zombies.
Zombie health is now 70.
Increased the price of grenades.

Updated:
Improved behavior of the zombies. They can now detect if a player is on a higher obstacle and jump more often.
Improved the moaning of zombies.
Zombies will now spawn even if you are not on the ground.

Added:
Options panel. You can select how much zombies do you want to spawn (20-60). You can mute the sounds made by zombies.
Running zombies. Zombies now can run if you get further from them.

ER-ZRPG 2.7:

It was a while since the last update of ER-ZRPG so I decided to get back to it.
In this version I have improved the behavior of zombies. They are now better at detecting obstacles. I have also optimized their jumping.
I have worked a lot with the script's efficiency. A lot of useless element data was removed. Optimized every timer.
Another update is an improved options panel. The limit of zombies and the option for sound now saves. You can also access this panel by pressing F2.
And finally I have created additional script to clear the dead zombies and removed a timer which destroys a zombie in one minute.

Improved:
The behavior of zombies.
Options panel.
The efficiency of script.
Timers.

Bugs fixed:
Zombies always jumping.

Changes:
Zombie health is now 65.
Only dead zombies will disappear.

ER-ZRPG 2.8:

In this update I have made the script even more efficient. I got rid of another element data. Now the script only changes the element model once.
Improved the way zombies fight. Zombies will stop chasing you once you are more than 70 meters away.

Improved:
The behavior of zombies.
The efficiency of script.

Changes:
Increased the possible distance from zombies to 120 meters.
Zombie health is now 60.

ER-ZRPG 3.0:

This is probably the biggest update yet which mostly focuses on the cooperative game-play.
There are two major updates that changes the whole game-mode.

We have added an option to switch from client-side zombies to server-side zombies. (If someone does not understand what does it mean, client-side zombies are created by your MTA client and are only visible to you. However server-side zombies are created by the Server and are visible for every Player.)
The limit is 5 server-side zombies per Player. Current Server limit is 50 server-side zombies.
The second main update are zombie bosses. There are two bosses, Chargex and Nemesis.
Chargex is located in the Mount Chiliad. He has a minigun and shoots anyone who comes near him. He has 10000 health points so if you want to kill him, it will require you to gather a team of Players.
Nemesis is a zombie that appears anywhere but he is very rare. Every time when a server-side zombie spawns, there is a 1 out 1000 chance that this zombie will be Nemesis. Nemesis carries a rocket launcher. He is very aggressive and will chase you while shooting rockets.
Every zombie boss is immune to grenades, minigun, chainsaw and knife. (Don't think it will be this easy)
However, the caused difficulties will be worth it. Every zombie boss gives a big reward of experience and money. There are bonuses for VIPs and Players who performs a finishing move.

In conclusion, we hope that this update will bring a very long waited cooperative game-play and will make the game more fun.

As always, here is the shortened list:

Added:
Zombie bosses.
Server-side zombies.
Two brand new skins.
New safe-zones system.
Extra-health system.

Bug fixes:
Zombie options not always applying. Thanks to Bricksquad60 for reporting.

ER-ZRPG 3.2

This update has a set of bug fixes for ER-ZRPG 3.0 and a few new updates.
I have decided to skip ER-ZRPG 3.1 and make a bigger update which includes more than just big fixes.
I have rewritten the whole targeting system. It is now handled by server which slightly reduces the chance of zombies getting desynchronized.
System now automatically checks for desynchronized zombies and destroys them. The only visual update is that I have added the Chargex's health display.

Added:
Chargex's health display.
Integrated and rewritten the dead zombies clearing script.

Improvements:
Nemesis rockets now have an anti-spam.
Optimized the Chargex's arena.
Nemesis will be now moved to another location if it doesn't have a target instead of being destroyed.

Bug fixes:
Chargex not spawning after killed by a source other than player.
Desynchronized zombies are now destroyed.
Various warnings and errors.

ER-ZRPG 3.4

This update introduces the new improved behavior system. Zombies will now detect obstacles and jump through them so there will be no more random jumping. I tried this in the past without a success but now that I improved in coding, I finally got it to work.
Server zombies will now choke when players throw teargas at them.

Chargex has been reconfigured. He now moves more. Fixed the targeting bug. (Player sometimes see Chargex shooting at one Player but he is actually shooting at another.)
Performing a headshot on a boss will deal extra 3 health points of damage.

Skins function has been rewritten. This might reduce or even remove the chance of some zombie skins not loading. However, this depends a lot on user's computer.
A new Nemesis skin has been added.
Larger zombie skins will no longer be needed to download in order to play. They will start downloading when a player starts to play.
This includes:
Default server zombie skin.
Chargex skin.
Nemesis skin.

Zombie moaning sounds have been rewritten.
Instead of all zombies moaning at once, each individual zombie will moan at a random time. Sound will be heard depending on the distance.

There has been a lot of work with the zombie synchronizing. Even though I still haven't managed to fix desynchronizing completely, there have been many improvements. System detects desynced zombies more often. Dead zombies can no longer get desynced. Even desynced zombies are destroyed if they enter a safe-zone. I noticed that grenades usually kill some zombies that normal weapons can not. In case zombie still gets desynced, I added a new command: /syncgun. Using this command will cost you 30 $. Once this command has been entered, you will activate a special mode which will allow you to destroy 1 desynced zombie. After you destroy a zombie using this mode, you will have to type it again if you want to destroy another desynced zombie.

Added:
Nemesis skin.
Synchronization gun. /syncgun

Bugs fixed:
Chargex targeting is not always correct to the local player.
Zombie death sounds can be heard in any distance.
Server zombies spawning in the base.

Changes:
Boss arena is now half safe-zone
Chargex's respawn timer has been increased to 10 minutes.
Each dead server zombie will be destroyed individually.

Improvements:
Zombie synchronization.
Behavior system.
Code's efficiency.
Download size.
Reduced the chance for client zombies to spawn in the bases.
Chargex health display now works on all resolutions.
Zombie options GUI now works on all resolutions. (Thanks to Shetu for reporting)

ER-ZRPG 3.5

This new version features our new, completely rewritten server zombies.

Server zombies are now controlled by the server, they have a whole new behavior.
Their new behavior might make them a lot easier to kill. They can not jump while moving, they can barely move while being shot at.
However, to make killing them a bit harder, I made their punches stronger. They will now deal extra 3 health points of damage. (Even if you are with armor)
When hit by a server zombie, your camera will shake.

Since ER-ZRPG 3.0 desynchronization bug was the biggest problem and I think that I have finally managed to fix it.
As much as I played during the testing phases, I only saw a few desynced zombies which recovered fast. In case they don't recover, you always got the good old sync gun.
In addition, server zombies will often spawn in packs from 1 to 3 which increases the maximum possible limit of server zombies per player to 7.

There were a few changes with Nemesis but I am still not sure if this will fix all the bugs related to him.

Bugs fixed:
Server zombies get desynchronized.

Changes:
Chargex reward is now 1000 Exp and 10000 $. VIP bonus is 3000 $.
Nemesis reward is now 600 Exp and 15000 $. VIP bonus is 5000 $.

Improvements:
Code's efficiency.
Client zombies are now affected by tear gas.

ER-ZRPG 3.6

This update includes some improvements in server zombies and bug fixes related to zombie bosses.

Server zombies will now change their targets to who attack them unless they are very close to their current target.

Headshots can now be performed on server zombies with following weapons:
Desert Eagle
Shotgun
Sawn-Off Shotgun
SPAZ-12 Combat Shotgun
Country Rifle
Sniper Rifle
Minigun

Many players have experienced problems with Chargex so I think I found a nice solution to fix all the problems.
When Chargex health reaches 0, players will be able to perform a finishing move on him with some nice animations by clicking 'H' when standing near him. Quite similar to the way revives system works, except you kill him instead of healing.
The player who performs this finishing move will receive the finishing move bonus.

Added:
Headshots for server zombies.

Improvements:
Server zombies can no longer kill players who are in revive mode.
Obstacles detection system uses less client resources.
Server zombies can now swim.

Bug fixes:
Chargex not dying and not giving a reward.
Nemesis gets destroyed immediately after spawn and his blip does not disappear.

ER-ZRPG 3.6.1

ER-ZRPG 3.6 was a nice update but it also came with a lot of bugs.
I have applied bug fixes in this small update.

Bug fixes:
Nemesis not being destroyed when killed by other element than player.
Chargex giving multiple rewards.
Various system errors and warnings.

Changed Chargex reward to 800 xp and 10000 $.

ER-ZRPG 3.7

This update improves the overall experience of server zombies.
Server zombies will now search for a new target when their old target is dead. This should fix a bug where zombies go to a random direction instead of chasing players. Zombies that are attacking another player will now take damage from any other player.

Improvements:
Code's efficiency

Bug fixes:
Nemesis does not disappear after he is killed.
Nemesis blip stays after he is killed.
Server zombie headshots not giving a money reward. (Thanks to Shetu for reporting)
Text doesn't correctly show in the zombie options panel.
Chargex bugs.

ER-ZRPG 3.8

A quick update which introduces the new sounds system and many other updates.
Sounds are now less random but each zombie is most likely to moan. Increased the hearing distance. Max moans at the same time is 10.

Zombie rewards system has been updated as well. Zombies killed by a vehicle explosion will no longer give a reward.

Recently blizzard123 found out how bad people get Chargex bugged so I have included a new feature to Chargex which will fix this problem.
When Chargex enter the "dying mode", players will have 1 minute to finish him by clicking 'H', otherwise Chargex will regenerate his health back to 5000.

Zombies will no longer spawn in the water.

By changing which server zombies behaviour client will follow, I made ER-ZRPG 3.8 less resource-hungry so it might reduce the lag a little.
I am not sure how it will affect the synchronization of server zombies so if something goes wrong, I will have to remove this new way.

I have also began improving the server zombies synchronization so there will be many small updates (ER-ZRPG 3.8.x)
I want ER-ZRPG 3.9 to have perfect server zombies so I can start working on their behaviour changes.

3.8.1: Fixed a bug where server zombies caused client zombies to stop moving.
3.8.2: Chargex behaviour is now controlled by server. Chargex health updating improvements. Testing an experimental server zombies rotation function.
3.8.3: Synchronization improvements.
3.8.4: Animations in Chargex arena are now restricted. Chargex can walk. Chargex is now immune to helicopters. Fixed Chargex multiple rewards bug. Fixed a bug where Nemesis doesn't give a reward when killed by a vehicle.

Improvements:
Code's efficiency.
Server zombies synchronization.
Rewards system.
Zombie spawning.
Bosses.

Added:
New sound system.

Bugs fixed:
Chargex not teleporting back to the boss arena if he is in dying mode.
Chargex giving multiple rewards.
Nemesis not giving a reward when killed by a vehicle.
Client zombies not moving.

Changes:
Nemesis no longer chokes from tear gas.
Chargex is immune to helicopters.

Animations are restricted in Chargex arena.

ER-ZRPG 3.9:

This update features a new behaviour system which prepares this gamemode for the forth version.
Code has been greatly optimized and will now use less resources.

General behaviour:
Server-side zombies will no longer be able to enter the waters or spawn in water.
Nemesis will teleport out of it.
Regular zombies will try to exit it. If they fail to do so, they will drown.
This makes water a large safe-zone if you will. For now...

Stealth mechanics:
Currently this only applies to server zombies and is experimental. We might add it to the client zombies if it has no bugs and if people like it.

Once zombies lose their target and if no humans are near, they will start walking into a random direction.
They will only detect you at certain distances which will depend on you.
If you are standing, they will detect you quite easily but if you are ducked, you can pretty much sneak on them and even stealth kill them with a knife.
Baseball bat has been replaced with a knife to let everyone explore the stealth mechanics.

You can also hide behind objects and buildings and rush them when they come close.
They will not detect you immediately even if you are sprinting.

Silenced pistol has finally gained some relevance in the game.
Shooting with a weapon other than the silenced pistol will alert all nearby zombies.

There has been a lot of work with the zombie bosses.
The sad fact is that Chargex is ruining the server's economy and Nemesis gets desynced most of the time.
Both of these issues were attempted to be fixed.

Chargex changes:

Some people have been so hungry for money that they spent their entire gameplay only killing Chargex and almost no regular zombies.
They have earned so much money that the Anti-Cheat system has reset it thinking they were cheating.
This is a proof of how Chargex ruins the economy of our server.

These changes will hopefully fix this issue:
Chargex arena is now accesible only to players who are at least level 17.
Chargex experience reward has been lowered from 800 to 700.
Chargex walking has been greatly improved, he can now detect whether a player is hiding in the lower spot.
VIPs will no longer be able to warp players in Mount Chiliad.

Nemesis changes:

Nemesis can now disable your Jetpack.
Fixed desync issues.
He launches rockets more often and more accurately.
Nemesis health has been increased to 2000 but he can no longer regenerate it.

The double reward bug is fixed for Nemesis.

Chargex should no longer give double rewards either but since this bug is very unpredictable, it might happen.
Sync gun has been removed since it is no longer needed.

3.9.1:
Stealth has been greatly improved. Once some noise is made (weapon shots, explosions) the whole zone will become alerted (you will hear a bad quality sound of zombies screaming).
Green Palms and the Area-69 are zones in which server zombies will always be alerted.
Zombie alertness lasts 5 minutes. If no noise is made within that time, newly spawned server zombies will be unaware of humans presence and stealth will be possible again.

Nemesis is now able to jump through obstacles and punch you.

Fixed some grammatical errors in texts.

3.9.2:
Fixed Nemesis punching ability.
Improved Nemesis rockets accuracy.
Nemesis no longer spawns in Mount Chiliad.
Fixed a bug where Chargex health bar would not update once he resets his health.
Performance improvements.

3.9.3:
Fixed the incorrectly set angle when Nemesis punches you.
Nemesis now resets his health if there aren't any players around him.
Added a new skin for server zombies.
Chargex and Nemesis will now have regular zombie skins if custom skins are not downloaded.
Enhanced the Chargex arena safe-zone.
Synchronization improvements.
Rewritten the Chargex finishing move.
Performance improvements.

3.9.4: Added compatibility for interior zombies.
I play all day kkkk
Which skin IDs are those " brand new skins " ?
Now i will get rewards when I kill the Chargex?
Hm...Nothing better!!!!
The best update (:
I don't like zombie's behavior. :|
Well for me i like thiere behavior!
It makes server more........ epic!
Nemesis reward is now 15000 $ Wow!
yeah, the tear gas a liitle useful now
Please remove Nemesis script, it is too shitty script...

REASON:
When it will spawn, only it's blip appear he will not appear.
Megatron wrote:Please remove Nemesis script, it is too shitty script...

REASON:
When it will spawn, only it's blip appear he will not appear.
Please get your facts straight before posting, it has never happened in ER-ZRPG 3.5 yet.