Greetings, everyone.
Since there were some problems with the website, we lost the last topic about ERPhone 1.0 but today I have released the ERPhone 1.2!
In this version, I have improved the SMS system. You can now search for players by typing their name in the edit box.
The second update is that I have added the animations. It is pretty much the same as the old animation panel but a little improved.

Added:
Animations.
More radio stations.

Improved:
SMS.
Music. (Radio streams are now stored in a better way which makes less lag)

Bugs fixed:
Bind will now set on client resource start instead of on player join.

ERPhone 1.3:

Added:
Notes.

Improved:
SMS (Blocked list of players is now saved. You will now see to which Player you send an SMS.)
Music (Replaced the + and - buttons with a Scrollbar.)

Changed:
Only Players who are logged in can access the ERPhone.

ERPhone 1.4:

In this update I focused on the shaders. I replaced the shaders panel with the ERPhone. You can set the shaders in the phone settings, it will be saved.
In this update I have replaced the water and car paint shaders. I have also added a brand new shader. This shader is a mix of contrast, blur and roadshine.
The graphics looked amazing with this shader:
http://postimg.org/image/wvd3epben/

With the ERPhone update we have also released a weather system. The ERPhone shows today's, tomorrow and day after weather.

We have also added an ability to change your password. It can be found in the settings.

ERPhone 1.5:

In this version I transferred the stats panel to the ERPhone. I have also improved it. You can now search for players by typing into edit box and some new stats were added. (AK47 skill, M4 skill, sniper rifle skill, level, resets).
Next main update is calculator.

Added:
Calculator.
Stats.

Improved:
Script security.

ERPhone 1.6:

This is probably the final release. This update finishes the list of features with a clock and the map. It is obvious what does the clock do and the map can track players. You can set yourself hidden so other players won't be able to track you.

Added:
Map.
Clock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:
SMS ✔
Animations ✔
Music ✔
Settings ✔
Clock ✔
Map ✔
Weather ✔
Stats ✔
Notes ✔
Calculator ✔