Make Zombies Great Again!

Squads v1.7

News and updates.
Squads now include a new section that displays squad logs. This will allow squad leaders to better understand what is going on in their squads and ensure smooth operation.
At the moment each squad has up to 50 log entries saved, but the total number of log entries that can be displayed is slightly higher.
New permissions were added to control which ranks have access to log management. These permissions include:
View logs
Clear logs
By default only generals can clear the logs. Lieutenants and generals can also view the logs.

Some other updates include a new perk that allows players to rename their squads.
We have also added an anti-spam measure for some functions and made it possible to translate squad notifications.
There were some improvements to GUI as well. Players can now sort squad members by zombie kills or donation amount. Potentially dangerous squad permissions are now marked in red color. The issue of squad information labels not displaying correctly in some languages was fixed.
Cool, thank you! Better now I had a lot of problems in my squad OSMANLI which is currently the first squad and I'm LT in that squad. we've got a lot of doubts which can now be solved.