Make Zombies Great Again!

Squads v1.6 - Custom ranks

News and updates.
You can now change and create new squad ranks.

By default, only squad generals will have access to this feature.
Rank and permission settings can be found in a new tab called "Ranks". These settings include:
Adding new ranks (up to 10)
Deleting existing ranks
Changing rank names
Changing rank permissions

First two ranks cannot be deleted. If a certain rank is deleted, all members of this rank will be moved to the default rank (Private).

General rank cannot be modified, except for changing the name.
It is also possible to grant the general rank to another member. This means that generals can now leave their squad without destroying it if another general is present. Due to the possibility of VIP players exploiting this feature, the squad creation price is now the same for everyone.

Please be advised that if "Manage permissions" permission is granted to a certain rank, members of this rank will be able to give themselves all other permissions.

The newly introduced functionality was no longer compatible with promotions and demotions, which means that members with "Set rank" permission will be able to set any rank except for the leader one. Changing your own rank is not allowed either.
Hi,
This update is very good.But Its Loss for VIPs because they donated money to get extra bonus in all things. I think squad creation price for VIPs should be decrease..[30k-100k]. I hope it will be better. :ugeek:
AMEEN wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:14 pm
Hi,
This update is very good.But Its Loss for VIPs because they donated money to get extra bonus in all things. I think squad creation price for VIPs should be decrease..[30k-100k]. I hope it will be better. :ugeek:
Yes, some people cannot buy coins through any method so they buy in game for upto 11 million so yes the VIPs should get this advantage.