After the testing was done, I have gathered some interesting results.
Unfortunately there seems no way to fix the custom downloads script since it simply breaks the system.
I have reported this issue but I doubt that MTA developers have much interest in it so it is likely not to be fixed on MTA's side either.

The only solution that I see is getting a new machine to host the server. Unfortunately, I can't yet plan this until I update the payments system and have a way of earning some actual money.

I have found a temporary solution however.
The in-game downloads will remain disabled but the skins loader will be enabled.
This means that players who downloaded the skins when downloads system was still active, won't have to worry about anything. (Except for the weapon sounds which are deprecated in this new version)
For the new players who still want the pleasure of playing with these extra things, I have developed a custom files setup which you can download from the website.

It is easy to use and is very similar to the MTA installer. This setup installs all the custom downloads, which you can later enable in the downloads panel.
It also installs the shaders, images and default zombie skins in case your internet connection speed is slow and you do not want to wait very long when downloading it directly from the server.

Other than that, this release features the special Raindance skin.
You will be able to use the glue feature on it.
Glue feature allows you to stick yourself to the Raindance. Simply type /glue while you are in the Raindance's interior. Type it again to unstick.
You can easily bind this to your keyboard. In example: "/bind x glue". That way you can stick and unstick by clicking the "x" key.

You can download the setup here: downloads
The setup has a false positive for Ikarus security program.
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fb91 ... 456512289/