Make Zombies Great Again!

Jealousy on EpicRow

Anything you want to talk about.
Good morning simpd evening it does not make any difference to me, I wanna bring one issue happening on epic row which is jealousy, because it slowly started making me angry, I am speaking about the jealousy in general through the prism of a player who achieves more in less amount of hours.

I will describe it simply.
There you have me currently having 670 hours in the course of writing this post and there is a player who has 2 or 3 times more hours than me and cries because they spend time on staying AFK or participating in pvp instead of getting zombie kills or resets, it irritates me because I spend minimum 10 hours each day to kill at least 10k zombies per day and other weepers spend even more, killing 10 times less, I cannot understand the overall logic, if someone is online and kills, that immediately makes you think they use a bot? They are instantly accused of playing unfairly? Try it on yourself, just focus on something and stop accusing innocent people of using illegal boosters, as I am not the only one and your pseudo checking what means approaching me 50 times with writing hi, hi, hi or attempting to kill me with rockets is really weak, think about what you do before doing it.

There was just one situation with someone who used a bot. That player was called AsesinoYO. Before she appeared, nobody had even thought about using a bot, right? ONE SWALLOW DOES NOT MAKE A SPRING. How hypocritical I would be to try doing my best in order to get her banned because of using illegal software and doing the same afterwards? It would not make sense.
Angry Szydłoś
Good morning or good evening it does not make any difference to me, I wanna bring one issue happening on epic row which is jealousy, because it slowly started making me angry, I am speaking about the jealousy in general through the prism of a player who achieves more in less amount of hours.

I will describe it simply.
There you have me currently having 668 hours in the course of writing this post and there is a player who has 2 or 3 times more hours than me and cries because they spend time on staying AFK or participating in pvp instead of getting zombie kills or resets, it irritates me because I spend minimum 10 hours each day to kill at least 10k zombies per day and other weepers spend even more, killing 10 times less, I cannot understand the overall logic, if someone is online and kills, that immediately makes you think they use a bot? They are instantly accused of playing unfairly? Try it on yourself, just focus on something and stop accusing innocent people of using illegal boosters, as I am not the only one and your pseudo checking what means approaching me 50 times with writing hi, hi, hi or attempting to kill me with rockets is really weak, think about what you do before doing it.

There was just one situation with someone who used a bot. That player was called AsesinoYO. Before she appeared, nobody had even thought about using a bot, right? ONE SWALLOW DOES NOT MAKE A SPRING. How hypocritical I would be to try doing my best in order to get her banned because of using illegal software and doing the same afterwards? It would not make sense.
Angry Szydłoś

Normal version, something got broken kekw
I can clearly see your issue with certain types of people that act like this and that is just purely depending on their personalities. One does get more jealous than the other. Regarding the usage of bots or somewhere near that is extremely rare and we as staff and the MTA staff surely do everything we/they can to prevent stuff like this happening. The odds of something like this happening is really slim but there will always be a situation where this could be a possibility. And in the end the only thing you can do to prevent this is just by being yourself and minding your own business. As I have heard you set yourself a goal to work on so go for it. There's nobody to stop you from that, and even if people are making a laugh of you for setting that goal. Bare in mind that here will always be someone criticizing you for that.

What can I write, I agree with your opinion and it’s very kind to hear words fulfilled with motivation and also thanks for joining the topic, you’re right. Thanks and greetings.
Grateful Szydłoś
I agree with Blizzard's opinion, You should stick with your goal and play your way, You shouldn't be jealous of someone who has more hours than you, I know several people who don't farm but enjoy the server in their own way, spending it good with his friends, helping new players, etc.
On the server not everything is killing zombies, it is playing, having fun, and having fun with others, do it too and don't let anyone stop it
In short: Live and let live.

Enjoy the Server!
I do not know if it was Google translate or you who did not understand, Retruś, but I am writing that people feel jealous of everything I have been gaining in last months, you unfortunately count as one of those people as well, I got an SS in which you were clearly saying I had not been playing fair. I still have it but I do not want to drag it out because despite the SS, you have gotten destroyed by my friend, if we speak about my jealousy of hour, uh, what can I say. I do not like getting artificial hours, staying AFK in a restaurant or AmmuNation Mr Retro, I am not jealous of that, but it is funny that people having 1600-2000 hours, the only top which have achieved is that related to play time xD, I spend time with my friends, I talk to them in squad chat, yet when we farm together we are getting shoot from RPG by those players who check if I do not have a bot, it is not normal, right?
Summing up, I am not jealous, players are but I do not make a victim of myself, but let me getting exp normally you all.
You always use the "ahh you use google translate" for anyone who speaks Spanish. About the screenshot I don't remember when it was, When I was available to a single person or when I started playing on my own, And I want to let you know that I never said that you use a bot, nobody has destroyed me, and I understand that for You your only purpose is kill zombies and kill me with RPG fire and when i die: take the money from me when I respawn in the PvP area (where I have my respawn spot) when I am unavailable.
Apart from harassing me and trying to find out personal data about me, and you surprise me, apparently you are my biggest fan, and all for having more hours than you ... The story tells itself, my life is not killing zombies and being jealous of a player my dear Szydlo, you should surpass me and take me off your target list, delete "Trying to get Retrospective's attention at the cost of telling other players lies about him and trying to ruin his life through a screen" and just maintain "having more zombie deaths than anyone else, at the cost of my effort" at that you are good, if you did I assure you that you would be happier and more mature at last, I am not against you just against things, Bad things that you do and say, honestly, I don't care what happens to you, but I don't sit idly by when someone talks about private things about me in global chat or somewhere else.
Because if you were fine (as you say you are so much) they (an Admin and the AutoMod) would not mute you for a game, you would not be insulting me for a game, you would not be harassing me for a game, saying that everyone has mental problems and that only you are fine for a game, doing all this show just for a game, that's not healthy.

I leave the topic here, If the next thing you write is nonsense, I'll just put "xD".
I hope you can read this discreetly.

Enjoy the server!
Good, you asked for providing the aforementioned SS and some arguments, mr "the best player", speaking about your English, it is not only me who thinks that you use a translator, via SMS your English looks perfect and when it comes to facing answering under time pressure, you write "you is pro", big xd and embarrassment, that instead of admitting to use it, you mock other players' English skills, living further in your own fairytale where you are the best, the SS will be attached by me below, I am interested whether you will say that is a fake one or that you only suggested but not thought and after a couple of minutes you have deleted it, strange that after you wrote it, some players from your squad started following me and checking what I was doing and Mr.GoodTrip even called me Szydlo_YO, so you are losing yourself in your lies again, it is obvious that killing you is my goal, because your ego has grown up increasingly after you managed to claim “the best base” without a roof, setting a spawn point there is only your fault, I would never set a spawn point there myself.
Speaking about money, for killing you I have not been getting any single dollar, but well, keep crying.
Anyway it is your fault that you keep staying AFK, what are you doing it for? By getting empty hours you will not impress me, "finding your personal information", if you are named exactly the same on Instagram like in the game, do not be surprised after someone manages to find you, it is probably logically.
I do not know how many times left do I have to explain you that I do not care about your hours, I am just talking about you losing yourself in your lies, you are changing your mind like a woman during period.
I do not need your attention, I told you on discord that I did not want any war, I do not want to argue but you could say gossips about me and my friends what caused that I dislike you and unfortunately I am having laugh with everything you write or whatever you want to achieve.
If you are against bad things, so why do you act like Lucy? Why do you manipulate players? Why do you pretend a victim like Lucy? If it comes to mutes from AutoMod or from ngrzes because I got the last ones from him, I have a laugh about it and sometimes I even report myself to get punished.
I do not tell that I am the only cool person in the game, I am just a normal polish player and I want everyone to be a normal player yet not necessarily polish, probably logically?

I am not going to answer you, just consider whether it is worth to keep a mask of being the best or just admit to made mistakes and start your life over.

SS: https://i.ibb.co/mXyTjQz/ABFDDBC2-3-C98 ... 8-C7-F.jpg
XD! Nice try! Reviewing the Screenshot I have realized that you are indeed my biggest fan. No one would be foolish enough to believe an image of discord, the Server may be, the forum would be an irrefutable truth. But knowing how easy it can be to make a Fake Discord message, I'll just say xD.
Try harder next time.

"The best player" No. I'm just someone who enjoys the game in his own way, and I don't go around gossiping about you like you have, There is no one who acts better than Lucy like you, harassing players, including minors, Never I have underestimated anyone who spoke English. and when I am "under pressure" I respond with total peace of mind because I have nothing to hide.

I did not manipulate anyone, instead you have manipulated a player named "Daisy" telling her that my squad saw her as a traitor when she was not like that and you have no proof, you also lie to me about her. When she asked what had happened, you told me that I acted like a woman and that I treated her badly and that is why she left my team, you have no proof. And she told me that what you said was a lie You are a sad waste of time ...
I hope you mature one day.

Enjoy the Server! (please)
This is the last time I am replying you, but this time you pissed me off, so it is not going to be nice, I am not, I have never been and I will never want to be your fan , being a friend or even a colleague with you is desperacy to me, you poke me so I answer, it is not my fault you see provocations in that, it is your squint's fault. You have responded to me but in the worst possible fucking way you could but you could have done it better.

A fake SS hahahaahhah, guy, you are pathetic and you are playing the victim again, did you already cry your *** off? You have deleted that SS only because you have gotten lynched and you had to show that it is impossible to bend you ;)

I see you do not want to write it in public what are you writing to other players about your perfect English from a translator or about it that you are the best player on the server, what is honestly pathetic, but what could we expect from a guy who is dancing in front of a camera, I am glad that a hood covered a half of your ugly face because my retching has been stopped in the course of that process.

"I do not walk in circle and do not gossip", how are you capable of lying to yourself? I do not understand, you became a person who does not distinguish the truth from the lie. You are living in a reality which is a lie.

Do not compare me to Lucy, because you had started everything what has happened by yourself, Lucy at least was capable of playing this game and you are just a shit under her shoes, doggy.

I knew you would bring the topic about Daisy, because you do not know any other person who I did "manipulate", but okay I will answer you on that as well, with Daisy I got to know when she gave me an antidote, then we started writing and getting on well, with time we became friends, now we are best friends, I did not force her to leave your squad, she has left it herself, she did not want to be there, as she preferred to be with friends.

I will add only that when I even had manipulated one person, it is still just a one person, comparing to you who have manipulated 49 people to be against me :)

I end this topic, I am not going to argue with a reverse of Stephen Hawking, get the **** out of me, dung.