Make Zombies Great Again!

Jealousy on EpicRow

Anything you want to talk about.
Don't go into despair just because I've caught you.
I know that it is easy for you to harass, make fun of the dead, and threaten an administrator to go give a "visit" to someone in their own country, (That's why you got banned from Discord)

You can lower yourself by insulting me or trying to offend me, but I will not lower myself to your low moral level.
So many times that you talked about when I had "said that You had a bot" and now you just mention that "I delete it", If you have already limited yourself to sending insults it means that this argue is over, it has been seen all gentlemen, I have evidence, not fake and cheap conversations.
I don't tell my team anything, they see everything you've told me with their own eyes and how many times some Admin or AutoMod have muted you for the same thing (<3

Thanks for trying but please, I can give you an autograph if you want, but stop trying to find out my social networks, Love yourself little more, okay? Very good.
As you said, you will not answer anymore. I have to tell you that the argue was interesting but he denied you again and you insulted me again, why we should continue.
and stop making fun of the dead man, you rude.
Can an administrator lock this topic? Thanks!

And Enjoy the Server!
I think you two should make peace and be friends Because if it continues like this, there will be great problems in the future.
Thanks for proposition Mr. Sefa, I thought over what you wrote, and decided... no.