Make Zombies Great Again!

Anything you want to talk about.

Drakath I would like to talk to you, a matter a little important, I have donated 200 euros to the server so that it can be seen that I love it and I want the best for him, but I feel that there are things you should know ...
Hahaha
you shut up kid
Why are you insulting me again for no reason?, it makes me laugh that you want to talk to the admin without even knowing English.
If I know English and don't insult you, I told you to shut up because always, in all my spost, you screw with your bad comments and mockery
Yes you and your friend Google translate know English perfect, The forum is for expressing opinions, so I do it, And I do not express bad opinions only, I express mine opinions.
You do not express your opinion you just make fun and make bad comments, if not, why did you put ´´hahaha´´ ??? apart wtf I do not use google translator, stop commenting on my post.
Bring this somewhere private..
This is the first time I'll admit you're right blizzard, mr. BenjaDAX lf you want write to the discord.
Szydlo_666#2099
derequyt wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:51 pm
This is the first time I'll admit you're right blizzard, mr. BenjaDAX lf you want write to the discord.
Szydlo_666#2099
Cheers.