Make Zombies Great Again!

ab

Anything you want to talk about.

ab

Why ab don't like me ?
He is not a forum moderator then why he interface in every topic..He is insulting me in some topics too

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3807

He is saying me : you're very annoyning ..you are a begger .. you are stupid Griefier and liar.....

And If ab want's to help players then Why Drakath made moderators ? They are helping everyone....
ab always says someone noob when he Kills him in PvP or outside of PvP with RPG....
Where he's insulting you in this topics ?
Noob isn't considered a disrespectful insult, it's a synonymous of newbie.
You can always mute this player.
ProEpic wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 1:28 am
Why ab don't like me ?
He is not a forum moderator then why he interface in every topic..He is insulting me in some topics too

He is saying me : you're very annoyning ..you are a begger .. you are stupid Griefier and liar.....

And If ab want's to help players then Why Drakath made moderators ? They are helping everyone....
ab always says someone noob when he Kills him in PvP or outside of PvP with RPG....
If you think I'm that stupid that I say others noob I'm not. The one who does speak it is you yourself that is quiet a proof cactus said It too.
ProEpic wrote:
Why ab don't like me ?

My mean is this why he insulting me in my posts on forum not in game. I have written 2,3 posts and he replied and insulted me in my posts. I want to know that why he is insuling me in forum, i think i reported him that's why he raged on me
ProEpic wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 1:50 pm
ProEpic wrote:
Why ab don't like me ?

My mean is this why he insulting me in my posts on forum not in game. I have written 2,3 posts and he replied and insulted me in my posts. I want to know that why he is insuling me in forum, i think i reported him that's why he raged on me
As I said, I cannot waste my time on small reports OK i am angry because you reported many players after all its your own fault when you reported me I said nothing but you continued reporting players like this after doing mistake by your self and I don't like these kind of players so I'm trying to make this clear and clear the admin doubts about the innocent players and its fair I never took the side of any player who is my friend at all I just do it because I want you to tell the truth that what you have done.
And I can't understand you clearly. Please use Google translator so I can answer exactly to your question.