Make Zombies Great Again!

BLIZZARD IS KILLING ME !!!!!!!

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Blizzard123 Was trying to kill me.
I was standing near my car then he comes with his sea-sparrow and he shots rockets to my car.
I ran away. This is not the first time. He was trying to kill me many times. Not me only but there are other players that he was trying to kill them.

Could you provide any proof?
Yes, I saw him.
Blizzard was trying to KILL ME TOO.
I don't know if i must reply here or not but ..

He wasn't trying to kill you both .. in fact , i was with him , and we were out of the chargex area, shooting in the air ...

-X- .. I saw you in ur car , in the chargex area , we were too far than you .. I think that everything you've just said is just lies , You and -s- ... we were shooting in the air while you were driving your car in the chargex area , I think that Chargex is the one who killed you , not us ...

And if you don't have a proof of him shooting you ,then you must stop replying and you must just ask any '' Forum admin '' to lock this post. because i know that everything you have just said is lies .

By the way , When i saw -X- in chargex area ... -s- , you wasn't there , i don't know if you are brothers or friends , but -s- , you are just lying , you weren't there , in fact , you weren't even CONNECTED IN SERVER !!

-s- , Stop helping someone by just lying .
and -s- ... you have been in the server for too much time , and u never posted something in the forum or even visited it ...

That means , -X- , called you to help him in his report :)
icesaad wrote:I don't know if i must reply here or not but ..

He wasn't trying to kill you both .. in fact , i was with him , and we were out of the chargex area, shooting in the air ...

-X- .. I saw you in ur car , in the chargex area , we were too far than you .. I think that everything you've just said is just lies , You and -s- ... we were shooting in the air while you were driving your car in the chargex area , I think that Chargex is the one who killed you , not us ...

And if you don't have a proof of him shooting you ,then you must stop replying and you must just ask any '' Forum admin '' to lock this post. because i know that everything you have just said is lies .

By the way , When i saw -X- in chargex area ... -s- , you wasn't there , i don't know if you are brothers or friends , but -s- , you are just lying , you weren't there , in fact , you weren't even CONNECTED IN SERVER !!

-s- , Stop helping someone by just lying .
I said he was trying to kill me.
When I was in Chargex area after killing him someone with his sea sparrow has bombed my car, I ran away.
Then -s- is my brother, I was sitting next to him playing on mta on my laptop.
"RUN" my brother said.
I ran away then my car has just bombed.
I said "who can do that?"
Then I saw that sea sparrow and blizzard was riding it. And no other planes or helicopters was near us.
One time, blizzard ban my brother because of players were bombing his car.
So he buy a gerenade and he bombed one car of them, So blizzard ban him.
Don't say lies, Icesaad. I know what happened and that is.
icesaad wrote:and -s- ... you have been in the server for too much time , and u never posted something in the forum or even visited it ...

That means , -X- , called you to help him in his report :)
No.
My brother is 8 years old and he can't make an account on the forum.
I made his account from week ago.
He post in the forum in the questions about changing nickname and he visits it everyday.
When I posted that report he told me if I can write that blizzard is killing him too.
We're from egypt. So he can't write english very well (he is 8 years old)
I am 13 years old and in 18 april, I will be 14 years old.So I can write english.
I don't know who will believe me and who will not. I have send my report. Everybody do anyting he want.
I think you mustn't post here, icesaad.
That is between me , -s- , blizzard and drakath.

Thanks
Stop making this topic a place to chat!
It was answered by Drakath and it's over okay?
-X- here's an advice:
Don't report players/staff members unless you have strong proof, otherwise don't report!
Again! Stop chating here.
-X- wrote:
icesaad wrote:and -s- ... you have been in the server for too much time , and u never posted something in the forum or even visited it ...
My brother is 8 years old

I am 13 years old and in 18 april, I will be 14 years old
I know now why all things said by you are lies ...

Anyway , you said he bombed your car right ? first , seasparrow can't bomb a car . only Hunter /Hydra can ... Second thing , You can't run when someone bomb your car ... Third thing , I'm not lying and i've never did ...
and since -s- is your brother and u created his account .. that means ,you posted a new topic reporting blizzard with the account -X- , Then you took your brother's account and replied with it .
I think , no wait , i'm sure that everything said by your brother and you are lies

and by the way ,when i ''Quoted '' what u have said I didn't mean to disrespect, not even insulting ... i'm just showing them the main reason , why i say that everything is lies .
-X- wrote:
I think you mustn't post here, icesaad.
That is between me , -s- , blizzard and drakath.

Thanks
Since -s- have nothing related to this ! he just come and reply in order to help you

Then i do the same , cauz like everyone say ... 2 vs 1 is unfair :)

Since your brother helps you by just saying lies , then i help my friend by saying the truth