Make Zombies Great Again!

Ngrzes1996

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Your account name:

marazali99
Defendant account name:

marazali99
Date of incident:

I am reporting on behalf of someone else:

No
Evidence:

Detailed description:

He provoked me, so I provoked him. He fined me 300k. He abuses his authority, please, I request that the necessary be done..
First of all, you have reported not a staff account, so why did you choose this forum instead of Player reports?

Secondly, I have issued a money penalty to you, forasmuch despite being warned and punished many times (even today) you still have fun by griefing players. This is not true "I provoked you" what causes you to disturb me, since right after you entered Chiliad, you wanted to push me with your car. I've managed to take some screenshots of you bothering me.

Obviously, you did not show the first message I had sent (which was a warning issued to you to stop doing it) to prove your own point and to draw inappropriate conclusions. Your entire story is based on the impression that you are innocent, which beyond reasonable doubt will be proved in attached evidence, that you are not.

I can also show our conversation which took place on Discord, where you insulted me and wanted me to give you the money back and lift your permanent mute for advertising. It only proves me you will be following my every single step now to gain "evidence" and report it here.
Even though you felt bothered by my messages, was it a reason to disturb me?

Furthermore, maybe you need to be explained why the ammount of punishment was 300k. It's very simple, first and foremost, it depends on your current amount of money, subsequently I've checked your previous punishments and you were punished for griefing twice this month.

And here's the aforementioned gallery of the screenshots I've captured which show your reprehensible behavior towards me.
yes i opened a thread about my permanent silence but when i didn't get an answer i decided to write to you

and I didn't hit you on purpose I started hitting you after you turned me on
Being unaware of the rules does not release you from respecting them, what I have already told you during our conversation which took place on Discord. I did not punish you after the first time you bumped into me, just warned you to stop, then you started doing it repeatedly, what was the reason of the issued punishment.

And as I said, the report you have made is a derivative of the permanent mute I have given you. But let me explain something. If it wasn't made by me, every other staff member would do the same, since it is our obligation to mute permanently players who advertise other servers.

Did you check the pinned topic on Appeals? If not, let me show you what's written there:
Your punishment will not be lifted if you were punished for a justified reason and appropriate time.
You can only appeal a punishment if it was issued by mistake or if you feel that the punishment was unjustified.
Look my friend, I did not advertise, the person who complained about me asked me for the IP of a server, so I gave him the IP he wanted, but he took the SS and reported it to the authorities as an advertisement.
So I unfairly got permanent mute..
Now do you understand why I provoked someone for being unfairly silenced?
It has been proven that you were griefing and the punishment was appropriate.
Report closed.