Make Zombies Great Again!

Constant harassments and provokings

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Your account name:

Layth
Defendant account name:

Hoyt
Date of incident:

14th of August
I am reporting on behalf of someone else:

Yes
Evidence:

[2021-08-11 00:14:24] [Output] : Hoyt: Current squad names are big cringe
[2021-08-07 17:59:10] [Output] : Hoyt: Keep silent derby
[2021-08-04 20:13:58] [Output] : flamedragontry: iam gonna die
[2021-08-04 20:14:05] [Output] : Hoyt: We all are
[2021-08-04 20:14:09] [Output] : Hoyt: It's just a matter of time
(Full copy of the logs can be provided)
Detailed description:

Hello again, now I'm reporting on AxeTheKing's behalf and on the behalf on of other players.
As you can see, Hoyt was taunting the Turkish players including AxeTheKing by mentioning kebab over and over and talking about the ottoman empire.
Surprisingly, I was muted for saying 'go back to the Turkish chat' a long time ago by Hoyt, and now he's the one who's talking about them.
Next thing we have a dialogue of Hoyt mentioning the squads' names and calling them 'cringe' or whatever he meant to call, what do squad names differ from the squad names that were in the past? It's not a nice way to behave.
Next thing we have Hoyt taunting Derby for his constant silence at the server.
And we have Hoyt doing such a thing that can grab mental sickness and it's mentioning the death of everyone.
Hello back
As you can see, Hoyt was taunting the Turkish players including AxeTheKing by mentioning kebab over and over
Although I'd rather be talking to AxeTheKing himself, I was not ''taunting'' anybody, as AxeTheKing is familiar with being called ''kebab'' often, why else would I dub him so ?
Still however you have my deepest apologies and most sincere regrets should my messages had been mis-interpreted or conceived as degrading or offensive to any and all members of the Turkish community.
talking about the ottoman empire
As your own logs prove, It's not I who spoke of the Ottoman empire to begin with.
Next thing we have Hoyt taunting Derby for his constant silence at the server.
Seems like you consider everything I say a taunt or a ''racist'' phrase, as Derby was commenting on the punishment of a player thereby making fun of him, there's nothing wrong here.
Closing this in 48 hours if there will be no further reply from the reporter.
I don't have any further information about this or anything else to say. I would like to announce that the defendant won this topic.
Considering that the staff member did apologize for his statement and is committed to avoiding the use of such language again as well as the reporter not having any further objections, this report will now be closed.