Make Zombies Great Again!

Hoyt warping assad

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Your account name:

Layth
Defendant account name:

Hoyt
Date of incident:

10th of August, 7th of August
I am reporting on behalf of someone else:

Yes
Evidence:

[2021-08-10 23:15:54] [Output] : You have been warped to Whetstone by Hoyt.
[2021-08-07 19:02:56] [Output] : You have been warped to Whetstone by Hoyt.
[2021-08-07 19:02:00] [Output] : [Local] babakadir08: theprogaming18 stay
[2021-08-07 19:02:11] [Output] : * assad killed theprogaming18. (Sniper)
(Full copy of the logs can be provided)
Detailed description:

Hello there.
I was told to make separate reports because the previous one that I made was just too messy because I mashed all 5 reports in 1 topic, so if you guys are wondering about that report, I got you backed.
As you can see in the little evidence box, I've got 2 different dates with 2 different stories.
In 8/7, the player 'assad' was warped all the way to Whetstone because he killed one of Hoyt's volunteers theprogaming18, in fact, Hoyt had another volunteer who was babakadir08, theprogaming18 seemed to not do anything at the PvP arena, Hoyt and babakadir08 were doing an experiment of the minigun so assad killed theprogaming18 with a sniper rifle, even though he was told to step aside, assad was warped away.
Hoyt could have warped him to Area 51 instead, but he chose to warp him to the southern left corner of the map, where Whetstone is located.

Now, time for 8/10's warp story.
Hoyt was in his car with a player called essam, assad was flying with his jetpack and had a sawed shotgun equipped (that's everything I know) and then he was warped to Whetstone again. Note: The screenshot shows only 1 time when he warped assad to Whetstone, I should have paid attention to it.
assad was the player that I was reporting on his behalf.
This was already addressed in your previous report: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4787
Hoyt did not violate any rules in this case. Staff members choose the warp location that they deem most appropriate for the given situation, it does not necessarily have to be Area 51.