Make Zombies Great Again!

Hoyt

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Your account name:

Szydlo_666/derequyt
Defendant account name:

Hoyt
Date of incident:

all time
I am reporting on behalf of someone else:

Yes
Evidence:

Detailed description:

Hello, this is one of the serious post

In the start i would like to outline that I'm playing pretty long time on this server, and also i know Hoyt pretty long time, so everything on this post will be the truth

Killing players in the pvp zone
On the snatched SS you can see how a moderator who can't kill players on the pvp zone, it does, which is very unfair, why moderator with godmode killing a innocent
Players on pvp and he not responsible for it?

Afking
In general i know that being afk is not illegal but in the case of moderation it should be applied, let's be serious, being a moderator it's something like work, and Mr. Hoyt coming only for break, he coming doing nothing, I tested it recently and i start spamming, after 20 mins i got the penatly, proposal? You can be toxic on the server when Hoyt's is here, it's funny for me, i think we have many people who can claim his position, for example i have a work (true) if i will to come only for break to eat breakfast or dinner, I would be unemployed immediately.

Unjust punishments.
In last times i got 4 bans, 3 of 4 they were deserved, the fourth time I got it for nothing, definitely for nothing, the only penalty that I could impose on myself at this point was for "griefing" which I didnt apply at that moment also i didn't see player who got ban for griefing. I wanted to drive with my car for chilling after work, and i got ban reason: "cya later", yeah for sure you can say that I skipped the penalty because I have two laptops and yes i kissed the penatly, but I'm not the first player who did it, for example Mr.Derby who had a perm mute missed the penatly with new PC, So it's probably fairly normal, isn't it?

Breaking choosing moderators rules
Oh yes, clearly in the rules it's written that you have to be in squad with translations, to get chance with have a moderator, you also need good English, for example Mr Nym doesn't have any it any it, im don't insulting him right now, so if Mr Hoyt don't taking his second job (i mean taking people to chat moderators)

Frequent criticism for English
Well yes, there will be a lot of controversy here, because I also criticized people for English, but still I criticized those people who boast about how beautiful English they have and use a translator, and Hoyt laughs at everyone who does not know English, sorts people in terms of what is very weak, because it can break the psyche of more than one person because he does not know the English language, because he does not want or does not need it.

Choosing moderators
I will add that Hoyt approves on moderator position people who he likes, if you are a perfect candidate for a chat moderator but Hoyt does not like you, you have no chance to get it, it is better to keep disorder on your chat room.

Slow reaction on reports.
You can send him a report today and he will look into him after week if he does it at all

Overall
Hoyt is a player who plays longer than me, knows nothing about this server, players often ask him what to do, how to play, or ask some questions, Hoyt is in 95% situation silent at this point or leaves the server without providing and knowing the answer, I think it would be worth at least to know the majority, I do not say everything. Hoyt gives unfair penalties, is irrelevant to the players, does not contribute anything to the server And in my opinion and in the opinion of many players he should be relegated.
Szydlo is right..There are many others who have never got the chance to speak on this...All he comes in to do is provoke players..He insults players and get away with it by using words that are not recognized by auto mod.I honestly think that epic row needs a few changes in management.Even when Hoyt sees this post he will try to pick on us in game..
Hello back
The alleged killing of 2 players and the attached screenshot point out a bug that had been around for quite sometime, which often comes into play when a Nemesis spawns within the PvP Zone, while opening fire upon a group of players while there's a staff member with god-mode among them, the damage dealt to said players by the Nemesis will be diverted to the nearby staff member as if he's the one who damaged, or killed them, we intend to fix this bug soon.
Afking
I've the right to leave the game for a while, nothing wrong with that.
Unjust punishments
You wonder what caused your fourth ban yet you acknowledge ban-evasion that caused it ?
Other than that Derby has helped with the translations enough for his mute to be erased.
Our technique and rules of approving chat moderators don't relate to you.
It is you not I who often shames people for their poor English skills, by your own words.
Choosing moderators
Although it sounds similar to your forth point speaking about ''Breaking choosing moderators rules''.
I don't remember ever approving someone based on what I think of him, if you have proof of such thing, go ahead and present it.
The rest of your allegations are merely false and unsupported by proof, if you intend to report me next time, do so for 1 reason instead of writing a fiction novel.
Bullshit, the fact that players aren't allowed to do things such as afk for hours means admins ain't allowed to afk aswell, admins aren't supposed to be in PvP killing nemesis, beating nemesis using god mode and killing other players is Admin Advantage and it can't be legit
Daggy wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:37 pm
Bullshit, the fact that players aren't allowed to do things such as afk for hours means admins ain't allowed to afk aswell, admins aren't supposed to be in PvP killing nemesis, beating nemesis using god mode and killing other players is Admin Advantage and it can't be legit
Who said players aren't allowed to be AFK in the first place ?
And who decided that staff members shouldn't partake in killing Nemesis regardless of where it spawns ? after-all and as I clarified it's not I who killed those players but the Nemesis.
derequyt wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:23 am

In the start i would like to outline that I'm playing pretty long time on this server, and also i know Hoyt pretty long time, so everything on this post will be the truth
In disagreement. That you've been in the presence of a person for certain time doesn't make you know him completely.

I don't think this part of your report is serious. you know perfectly that Nemesis have a bug in PvP, even if you don't participate, it can happen to you. There is no breach of rules from Hoyt.

Afking
Leaving the server for a while Isn't illegal. People have life beyond the server, you should know, right?

In this part you are not writing from experience. It cannot be something valid if that position doesn't depend on you. Also You shouldn't create fallacies about someone just because you don't like them.

I can only see hypocrisy from your side, Be clearer with what you want to report.

Choosing moderators
You write from resentment, A person who doesn't have the slightest respect will never be a good candidate to moderate a Chat, The past also counts

It's not so simple choose someone. I made it very clear before.

Overall
You are exaggerating in this part. If you have evidence about "Hoyt's little knowledge", provide it. If not, it will be another fallacy of the many already. He doesn't give unfair penalties, you have them well deserved. Also Hoyt has contributed with the K.A.C.C minigame, and another of the mappings that are coming, Example: Las Venturas.
How did I know you would go to your classic defense, "I killed two players because I checked the Bug with something" You are'nt interested in bugs on this server, nor are you interested in this server, so how can you be interested in bugs that you can't even fix yourself? You are slowly getting lost in your files, I have reported you a bug with something in SMS or on the global chat many times, I have been sent back on the forum many times, without even wanting to check it, so a poor explanation but I see that you have more, so let's go.

Of course, there is no such thing as a penalty for affecting moderation in the rules, which makes no sense, you go in for lunch, just that, for 30 minutes you stand next to a hole in the area, like someone spamming he doesn't get a penalty fast, sometimes he gets it in a few days then when Mr Hoyt reads the dsc report and decides to do something with it, you want to play the game, eat. Lunch, stay next to the hole in area because I don't know you like it, log in to your second account, where you are not a moderator, you don't have to watch the players, on the contrary, you can even insulting them yourself. Mr "fag444"
Either you go in to clean up or you go in to eat dinner, decide for yourself, fake hours won't make you the best member of the administration.

Of course I'm wondering why I got a ban on the account where I couldn't get a ban because I couldn't even insult you, you couldn't give anything for texting you a sms, in total compare 2 days to one day, I'll give you a simple action 2-1 = 1, don't you Yes, it's 1 !, I got for one day, where I had two more on the main computer(and account), even banning me for nothing showed your unprofessionalism, the reason was funny, I did not do anything. So I wonder where the 4th ban comes from.
As for the derby, he is still muted!, because he still cannot apply for the moderator, he changed the computer so I don't know what you are talking about, I will gladly help with the translation, choose Polish / German? I will translate everything for you;) Besides, who did the derby help? I saw 5 players from his country on this server throughout my career, so it helped 5 players, where I recorded a guide with all the achievements(it's not an flex), and you can ask every Polish player who is leading them from the beginning. So as I said, his mute is still on his account but he changed his serial address with new PC.

Paradoxically, they concern me because it is terribly poor what you do, you do not talk to them like you should(in VC) you only check grammar, where the players mentioned above have two monitors on one, they have a google translator on the other.

I have emphasized it more than once, but I will outline it for the last time. I do not laugh at people that they have poor English, because I do not have the best English myself, I do not use a google translator, I do not pretend that I have the best English, and laughs at players who say that using google translators , for example mr retrospective who boasts on the sides what Perfect English has straight from the translator, and when trying to write without making simple mistakes, you can laugh in the global chat with players who make one mistake or simply do not know English, and they make the sentences wrong, so I will sum it up more easily:
I laugh at people who say they have the best English and make simple mistakes
You laugh at players who make mistakes, don't know English, etc.
Is there a difference here? I think so;)!
(As I already wrote my English is average, I write with mistakes or misspell something, I'm better than the guys who copy the text from the google translator to prove to you what Perfect English he's have, I respect players like babakadir who doesn't have the best English, but at least he writes himself, tries himself, so here's respect from me, and for the other type of people, hate)

Following your logic, at this point layth should be an Arabic moderator as he complies with having good English but you never took it, Why? Because you don't like him! (Ofc you will answer layth has to much penatlys like you!), it was the same with me, didn't you? I didn't have English! Then all of a sudden I had English but no you didn't choose meeee, all of a sudden you just rejected even if I didn't catch the penalties, and I had a much less penatlys than retrospective. So I see cleary favoritism here, do you want to help this server? Embrace the chats with normal people, take babakadir or even fevzi as a moderator because one for the Turkish chat is not enough, change the Spanish moderators who are famous for not punishing their friends even for breaking the rules, take someone to the Polish chat! You don't have to take me, it's still toksyczny there.
Take even layth as an Arab moderator, because you can't even cope with global chat, where everything that is happening is reported under your mouth(read you got SS on discord i do not insult you.) ..Peace on this server saves only ngrzes1996.

I would add that I prefer to write novels that are supported by people, standing by my word, than to try to defend myself like you with poor words that are soaked in lies and you know it very well.

And I noticed that answers magically
disappear where people agree with my opinion, for example I saw axetheking's answer, and I don't know if you have the option to delete or hide posts, but if you do, it's a very poor behavior;)
Retrospective wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:47 pm
derequyt wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:23 am

In disagreement. That you've been in the presence of a person for certain time doesn't make you know him completely.

I don't think this part of your report is serious. you know perfectly that Nemesis have a bug in PvP, even if you don't participate, it can happen to you. There is no breach of rules from Hoyt.

Afking
Leaving the server for a while Isn't illegal. People have life beyond the server, you should know, right?

In this part you are not writing from experience. It cannot be something valid if that position doesn't depend on you. Also You shouldn't create fallacies about someone just because you don't like them.

I can only see hypocrisy from your side, Be clearer with what you want to report.

Choosing moderators
You write from resentment, A person who doesn't have the slightest respect will never be a good candidate to moderate a Chat, The past also counts

It's not so simple choose someone. I made it very clear before.

Overall
You are exaggerating in this part. If you have evidence about "Hoyt's little knowledge", provide it. If not, it will be another fallacy of the many already. He doesn't give unfair penalties, you have them well deserved. Also Hoyt has contributed with the K.A.C.C minigame, and another of the mappings that are coming, Example: Las Venturas.

If I am not reporting you, but the person who unfortunately took you into the staff, please disappear from my topic.
First thing first. Retrospective, I'll ask you politely to leave this conversation, because you can't be a substitute of hoyt, because he's not busy or unavailable, he just posted a reply in this post, he can defend himself, thank you.
As of the report itself, I support what derequyt just said because there's some sort of favoritism on the server, where the popular and rich players who donate money to the server rise and the other unpopular people will be tried to get sunken down to the pit of hell, I use this precisely to identify the players like us who try to do the best of this server but get toppled down by people.
As of my report, let me continue explaining even though Drakath locked the topic.
Hoyt could have warped assad to somewhere closer, take Area 69 for example, and not to the southern left corner on the map where Whetstone is, and also, he was warped for killing someone at pvp who was with hoyt all along, but for some reason shark wasn't warped away when he killed Daggy and other players when he went to pvp, more alike me and assad.
'Kojot' was muted unfairly, and if you really believe that it's derequyt then Derby should have been muted a long time ago, because if he was muted then he wouldn't helped the players that he talked about, am I right or not wrong?
As of the AFKing, people could have took advantage of the situation and already caused issues at the server
As of English Criticism, people might not know how to speak English properly, sometimes they do try their best to improve theirselves by talking without a translator, take babakadir08 for example; his English was kind of bad, but he improved a lot by having constant conversations in English, rather than using a translator as their friend of the long path to solve their problems and get what they want (roles for example) and even motivation from people, just like Nym and Retrospective, I can confirm that they can't even score higher than A2 in the efset test (I'm not saying this as a mockery, but they're the chosen people to wear such a role, so they must have enough English skills to do their jobs as translators and chat moderators)
As of the slow responds, Hoyt takes a long time to answer a report, the defendant at this situation might even forget what he has done once he gets punished, it shows us his lack of interest in the server.
But to be fair, Hoyt actually does answer people's frequent questions about the server, and adds more details to his answer.
If I am not reporting you, but the person who unfortunately took you into the staff, please disappear from my topic.
Disappear from your topic? Not that the forum was to express opinions? According to your own words?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4498#p11250
Now putting your hypocrisy aside. In my opinion, certain reasons on the report are not valid. And I am explaining it.