Make Zombies Great Again!

Hoyt

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
I'm sorry about the above, I had a problem with a key.
lithtgh wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:55 pm
First thing first. Retrospective, I'll ask you politely to leave this conversation, because you can't be a substitute of hoyt, because he's not busy or unavailable, he just posted a reply in this post, he can defend himself, thank you.
Very good that you asked it like this. But I can't when I find unfair things on this report, And to clarify, I'm not defending him. I am testifying in this case.

As of the report itself, I support what derequyt just said because there's some sort of favoritism on the server, where the popular and rich players who donate money to the server rise and the other unpopular people will be tried to get sunken down to the pit of hell, I use this precisely to identify the players like us who try to do the best of this server but get toppled down by people.
If that were so, people like BenjaDAX would already be a server administrator. This part of the report is invalid.

Hoyt could have warped assad to somewhere closer, take Area 69 for example, and not to the southern left corner on the map where Whetstone is
Actually, that's already the administrator's decision.

and also, he was warped for killing someone at pvp who was with hoyt all along, but for some reason shark wasn't warped away when he killed Daggy and other players when he went to pvp, more alike me and assad.

The part of the report where Hoyt "killed someone" was already explained. If it's a separate case, provide it in another topic.

'Kojot' was muted unfairly, and if you really believe that it's derequyt then Derby should have been muted a long time ago, because if he was kuted then he wouldn't helped the players that he talked about, am I right or not wrong?
'Kojot' A mocking nickname that only Derequyt uses to refer to Hoyt, It can also be seen by IP, ping, etc.

As of the AFKing, people could have took advantage of the situation and already caused issues at the server
Hoyt always leaves the server for a short time, Why do you think he mute derequyt for the spam that he did?

As of English Criticism, people might not know how to speak English properly, sometimes they do try their best to improve theirselves by talking without a translator

Cute message, but invalid. Well, you speak in general, if you mean you or someone else it may be. But how to prove it? Sadly It's one more fallacy.

As of the slow responds, Hoyt takes a long time to answer a report, the defendant at this situation might even forget what he has done once he gets punished, it shows us his lack of interest in the server.
It shows us that he has a life beyond the server, as already explained. Be late or not, he will respond when it is due to respond.
{Moderator edit: unnecessary quote removed}

Listen to me, I will make it much clear.
BenjaDAX has nothing to do with this report, moreover, he didn't manage to be a server administrator, and that was an opinion

Well yes, it is an admin's decision, but he can't just take him at a further place where he would waste time getting to where he was in the first place.

I was not referring to the nemesis bug, I was talking about when assad killed theprogaming18 while Hoyt had another volunteer, and I was also referring to shark, not Hoyt. Please take a good look when you want to reply.

'Kojot' is only a Polish word which I don't know what it means and it has nothing to do with mocking Hoyt with it, 'Kojot' was also a player, a player is free about picking his nickname at the server.

derequyt only complained about Hoyt's job and his AFK sessions

Also, chill out, why would I mention you to have bad English? I thought that you had a perfect one, right?

Yes, he has a life that's not linked to video games, but he still takes a long time apart from this (people have their daily consumption of electronics) and what I mean by this, that he would have seen this at the very least after a day passes
Listen to me, I will make it much clear.
BenjaDAX has nothing to do with this report, moreover, he didn't manage to be a server administrator, and that was an opinion
Of course it has to do, you complain that there is favoritism for people who have donated. BenjaDAX has been in the TOP of the highest donation of the server. So it has a lot to do with it. and automatically makes your part of the report invalid
Yes, he was actually rich, but he wasn't mean to others until you guys tried to remove him from his power of popularity for various reasons that can be mentioned later. I don't want to make this post full of nonsense and spam, just let the judge decide who's point's right.
My buddies calm down, please.
This could be considered spam, therefore I will not respond further.

lithtgh wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:35 pm
Yes, he was actually rich, but he wasn't mean to others until you guys tried to remove him from his power of popularity for various reasons that can be mentioned later. I don't want to make this post full of nonsense and spam, just let the judge decide who's point's right.
Again creating fallacies, Layth? Show more seriousness in the report please.

Well yes, it is an admin's decision
Yes, we know.

but he can't just take him at a further place where he would waste time getting to where he was in the first place.
According to who? You?

I was not referring to the nemesis bug, I was talking about when assad killed theprogaming18 while Hoyt had another volunteer, and I was also referring to shark, not Hoyt. Please take a good look when you want to reply.

Perfect, thanks for clarifying. Now, if it's true, prove it in a separate topic.

derequyt only complained about Hoyt's job and his AFK sessions

I don't see any real problem there, because even if it takes a while, he solves it.

Also, chill out, why would I mention you to have bad English? I thought that you had a perfect one, right?

I never said I had perfect English. There are still few things to learn. https://www.efset.org/cefr/b2/

Yes, he has a life that's not linked to video games, but he still takes a long time apart from this (people have their daily consumption of electronics) and what I mean by this, that he would have seen this at the very least after a day passes
No, you clearly don't know what it means to have a life beyond a game, (Don't take it as an insult, I'll explain it to you now).
None of us are the same, None of us do the same, some of us have jobs. and activities that may be full time, therefore you can't judge someone of that if you don't even know how they live or the things they have to deal with. therefore you are speaking from prejudice, leaving this part of the report invalid.
To address your recent and numerous replies to this report, which recently became a proper mess
so how can you be interested in bugs that you can't even fix yourself?
So derequyt, you wonder why solving bugs takes so long although you know I'm unable to fix them myself unless they're map-related ? In contrast to your question, I am interested in both seeking and fixing bugs, but if you're to help with this matter, reporting them is more efficient than whining about us being unable to solve them, at the end of the day it's players who detect and subsequently report bugs, then it falls upon our behalf to solve them, which may take some time.
like someone spamming he doesn't get a penalty fast,
That's pretty much why we hire Chat Moderators.
So I wonder where the 4th ban comes from
Your ban-evasion, as acknowledged by your own words.
I will gladly help with the translation, choose Polish / German?
If you're going to ask us to approve you why not just make an application about yourself instead of filling a report about me ?
Paradoxically, they concern me because it is terribly poor what you do
No need to concern yourself with it then.
at this point layth should be an Arabic moderator
That's not up for you to decide.
it was the same with me, didn't you?
Among other reasons, your lack of English skills was once the reason however that changed later on.
I had a much less penatlys than retrospective
That's incorrect, you were punished so many times that I can't even count them, you griefed, cursed players and staff members all alike,you broke almost every rule we've so far set, you even once threatened a staff member, indeed we can't allow the approval of a person with such past into our team.
Let's keep it civil and try to stay on topic. Some posts had to be removed due to the conversation becoming aggressive and disrespectful.

As already mentioned by Hoyt, the PvP kill messages that you have noticed were the result of a bug. When fighting Nemesis in PvP, some kill messages can currently be inaccurate.

I would also suggest you familiarize yourself with the game rules before making reports. Accusing someone of breaking a nonexisting rule such as being AFK is not going to be considered.
If you wish to discuss the addition of such a rule then feel free to do so in the suggestion or discussion forums, the report forum however is not an appropriate place for such discussions.