Make Zombies Great Again!

Abuse of power-ngrzes1996

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Your account name:

diegonievesantonio
Defendant's account name:

ngrzes1996
Date of incident:

I am reporting on someone else's behalf:

Evidence:

Evidence (Photos) in this page:
Detailed description:

Hello administrators of this good server, my name is diegonievesantonio, today I was in the pvp zone earning money from other players, when suddenly the administrator ngrzes1996 and the player Hatred in a Cheetah car appeared in my face (teleporting) Hatred from the car started to shoot, I tried to destroy the car, but it was indestructible because it was the car of the global moderator ngrzes. Which caused Hatred to end up murdering me with a shotgun. I consider this to be an abuse of power, because the powers of the administrators are to bring justice and calm to the server. Not to give them unfair advantages in pvp. This is not the first time it has happened, but this time I have managed to capture it.
I hope you can help me, I hope you have a good day and see you next time.

Postscript:
The team's conversation is censored, because a teammate was telling a private anecdote in these times of pandemic, I hope you can understand.
This was Ngrzes's car, yes. And Ngrzes neither participated in the war nor was teleported there. I wanted to attack to you while driving from there. But still I was not immortal. It was possible to kill me. Everybody accused me this way over and over again. I use cheats, I use godmode and things like that. Now you blame us for being in Ngrzes's car.
We have issued a warning to the reported staff member. Thank you for your report.