Make Zombies Great Again!

Using admin powers for silly things

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Hello there staff members!

I'm making this report about the admin Hoyt

He was going to do the mission K.A.C.C which is located in the PvP zone with other 2 players, SaaYr (fevzi or ficiars) and LucasFr

In the beginning he didn't want me to be there at the mission location, I killed SaaYr using a minigun, after that LucasFr exploded himself with me

I respawned in the PvP base and went to K.A.C.C again, just 2 minutes on my way to K.A.C.C and I saw SaaYr in Survivors list again (I think that doesn't prove he warped him)

And they left using a maverick

Proof 1, Spectating: He sent me a message warning me to leave the finish spot of the mission telling me that's not a joke and that he can play the mission without killing those players

Proof 2: Warping me without permission

I went to the mission marker to enter in

And I saw him again riding a maverick miles away, he saw me there and teleported me back to Base 1 (He pretended that SaaYr killed me and I got respawned there, but my default base is in PvP base)

I didn't care at all. After that I wrote the command /kill to warp to my PvP base

I went there and SaaYr killed me with a minigun

I respawned in my PvP base and went again there, I was going to enter the list to start the game but I was too late

They finished the mission and I followed SaaYr to kill him again, He did /logout, Hoyt and LucasFr left using a maverick and we started talking about this topic, he acts like nothing happened
Some pictures of the chat:

Thanks for viewing this

Regards

Layth
A staff member has made a reasonable request, which you have refused to comply with and consequently you were teleported out. There is nothing wrong with that.