Make Zombies Great Again!

Ngrzes1996

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
After every shoot Neme teleports. He teleport near me and he kill me.I ask other players and they say this is bug.I report it to Ngrzes1996 and he say: When you die you always blame bug.... he even didnt try to fix it but i lose a lot of money (guns=50K).HE didnt help me or even try to help he didnt do his job
Actually he can't fix bugs..
Firstly, I asked You to capture a video of that bug and use /report command or post it on the forum. Fixing bugs is not within my responsibilities or permissions what means that I am not the person responsible for repairing bugs on the server (what You should have checked before posting this topic).
Secondly, You were constantly raging for no reason in the global chat. You died because of a bomber exploded close to Your vehicle, and tried to force on a player called Derby to give Your money back which You had lost due to that accident. I saw that situation, You blamed him groundlessly. After I told You that I have seen that situation, You said "yes but i still lose money".
You were warned many times, despite that, I didn't mute You, what I probably should have done. Even after being warned, You still kept typing with Caps Lock turned on and shouting at other players and Staff members.
You did not follow recommended steps by me and started blaming Staff members, as You couldn't prove bugs you had 'reported'.
You also lost a weapon by your own mistake (which I also saw with my own eyes), when You were equipped with a minigun and You died holding it, by falling from a high place. Then You started talking about a bug which took Your minigun and tried to cheat us because You want to receive it back for free. Just everytime I see You died, You immediately start talking about a mysterious bug which You cannot even prove.
Finally, one more issue. A player asked me whether I can give him a gun. You tried to discourage him about asking us for help, saying the Staff members never help other players, which is just a lie. Try to figure out that fixing bugs requires a proper evidence which I have requested from You, because there can be just small details which can cause something does not work as it should. By saying "It's a bug and it doesn't work correctly" our Staff cannot do anything with that.

ngrzes1996 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:57 pm
Firstly, I asked You to capture a video of that bug and use /report command or post it on the forum. Fixing bugs is not within my responsibilities or permissions what means that I am not the person responsible for repairing bugs on the server (what You should have checked before posting this topic).
Secondly, You were constantly raging for no reason in the global chat. You died because of a bomber exploded close to Your vehicle, and tried to force on a player called Derby to give Your money back which You had lost due to that accident. I saw that situation, You blamed him groundlessly. After I told You that I have seen that situation, You said "yes but i still lose money".
You were warned many times, despite that, I didn't mute You, what I probably should have done. Even after being warned, You still kept typing with Caps Lock turned on and shouting at other players and Staff members.
You did not follow recommended steps by me and started blaming Staff members, as You couldn't prove bugs you had 'reported'.
You also lost a weapon by your own mistake (which I also saw with my own eyes), when You were equipped with a minigun and You died holding it, by falling from a high place. Then You started talking about a bug which took Your minigun and tried to cheat us because You want to receive it back for free. Just everytime I see You died, You immediately start talking about a mysterious bug which You cannot even prove.
Finally, one more issue. A player asked me whether I can give him a gun. You tried to discourage him about asking us for help, saying the Staff members never help other players, which is just a lie. Try to figure out that fixing bugs requires a proper evidence which I have requested from You, because there can be just small details which can cause something does not work as it should. By saying "It's a bug and it doesn't work correctly" our Staff cannot do anything with that.

On every single word I say you answer same: You just blame bugs when you die. AND I SAY SORRY TO DERBY BEUCASE OF THAT BOMBER SO YOU TELL AM LAYING ABOUT MINIGUN ?
ngrzes1996 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:57 pm

And one more thing for that "player who ask you for gun": I give him warn that he can get ban if you ask You where is problem????
And for Nemesis bug other PLAYERS say that is bug not ME so why you blame me for everything ????
On every single word I say you answer same: You just blame bugs when you die. AND I SAY SORRY TO DERBY BEUCASE OF THAT BOMBER SO YOU TELL AM LAYING ABOUT MINIGUN ?
[/quote]

First of all,ngrzes is right about what he said about the fact that everytime you die,you'll blame every bug. And for your minigun,he did saw you jumping from a height and you died,and you blamed a bug which doesn't make any sense at all,and it can't be seen or confirmed unless you provide proof.
DerbyX wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:53 am
First of all,ngrzes is right about what he said about the fact that everytime you die,you'll blame every bug. And for your minigun,he did saw you jumping from a height and you died,and you blamed a bug which doesn't make any sense at all,and it can't be seen or confirmed unless you provide proof.
[/quote]

I tell to him and i will tell it again i died after jumping from high distance but that was after I lose minigun. and how can i send picture of it i can just send when i dont have minigun
As You can see on the screenshot attached below, it is not only my opinion, because players have the same mind.

I spectate You really frequently and every single time You die by Your own mistake, 'it is not Your fault, but obviously bugs'. Why did You not post any video to prove Your version? I have also recommended that You stop using GTA Snow Andreas mod, because of that some features on our game may not work correctly due to it. In general, Your accusations in my direction are totally groundless, because like I said before - I am not a technical admin to fix those bugs (if they are really appearing), I asked You about a proper evidence because I wanted to hand that case to Staff Members responsible for it, and having no videos/screenshots succesfully prevented me from doing that. On the other hand, I suppose You just cannot understand what is told You, which You prove by posting an application for a Croatian translator, when Drakath had clearly explained You that You will be able to do it again after 30 days.
Finally, obviously, You were right saying to that player I could not help him by giving guns, nevertheless it had sounded as discouraging him to ask us for help in general, because we never help (in your opinion) - what is just a lie, since despite being unable to trade with other players, I still help them by giving advices, answering their questions, helping them when they are stuck etc.
And one more thing. It is not that I do not believe You, we just need something (as an evidence) which can show us how exactly does it look like, what I have also already told You before. Believe me, it is not easy to fix bugs without an evidence.
You can report bugs on forum: viewforum.php?f=5
Topic locked.