Make Zombies Great Again!

Report to Randy

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
XebassoX wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:06 pm
Hello, as many people requested, i will give my opinion.
It´s not the first time that i see someone complaining about Randy's attitude, several people do it in the chat.
However, I don't think that the correct way to deal with bad people is burning them, unlike, if you have the permission to moderate, you should do it with evidence, and speaking to your superiors.
One of the main rules for all moderators is not to get carried away by your opinion or your feelings.
Even considering that the bug you are talking about is not illegal, even the administrators know it, I reiterate, you should have consulted first.
I think that a moderator should, more than anyone, be following the rules, and not acting immaturely.
Regards.
I had already sent a message to Drakath (before burning them)
Please use the "Report staff member" forum to report staff members. Topic moved.
The reported staff member has been warned. Thank you for notifying us.
Randy wrote: I had already sent a message to Drakath (before burning them)
You have reported the exploit, but I never gave you the permission to burn anyone. At the very least, you should have warned the player before attempting to take action against them.
No problem Drakath, I understand :)
Tsunamy1990 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:56 am
Good Morning/Afternoon/Nights

Remaining staff members

Today I come to present a user named "Randy" I understand that this user made the payment of a special moderator for a cost of 15,000 coins, clarifying this point, he attacked two users and multiple more with a flamethrower, As I understand this user has abused several users a lot and it is time that they give a halt to this user, both I and many users want to play healthy and have fun, I count on you, dear Staff members, they are highly esteemed.

Long live EpicRow !!

User using the report: Tsunamy1990
User to Report: Randy

Yes this is true. He use something like fishrod on me and he pull me 60 Meters so I fall from very high place and i lose A lot of food i almost die.when I say him to stop do this He say: You cant give me orders! i want to report him too thank you for baning this player