Make Zombies Great Again!

Reporting Mr.GoodTrip for Provoking

Report players who broke the rules here.
Your account name:

Firos
Defendant account name:

Mr.GoodTrip
Infringement:

Provoking
Date of incident:

03 April 2021
I am reporting on behalf of someone else:

No
Evidence:

Detailed description:

I was just grinding during the time the screenshot was taken, but Mr.GoodTrip was provoking me by insulting me in the screenshots because apparently he's saying that I'm a retarded asshole and should just swallow cum because he "can't pass through me", while CLEARLY he could've passed behind my character which was crouching, but yet he decides to throw me some insults to provoke me because he thought he couldn't pass through me, which is a very trivial reason to insult someone for. And in the screenshots, I did call him an idiot (I don't speak spanish btw I only translated it) but it's because he called me an asshole first, and the "mierda" was obviously not meant towards him, I said it because I thought that he actually can't pass through me but then I realized I was wrong so I was gonna say "my bad" right after it but not until I knew I wasn't wrong.
Friend, it is clear that there is no step where you are located, second you called me an idiot confusedly since I used the tab to refer to the user FitoAhr, a very good friend of mine.

So don't expect an apology and next time just give me permission to farm, and the use of tab is confusing.
diegonievesantonio5 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:06 am
Friend, it is clear that there is no step where you are located, second you called me an idiot confusedly since I used the tab to refer to the user FitoAhr, a very good friend of mine.

So don't expect an apology and next time just give me permission to farm, and the use of tab is confusing.
Doesn't make sense.. There was NO ONE named FitoAhr on the place we were standing on
Also according to what you or Mr.GoodTrip said, he says to stay out of the way, it would make literally zero sense if it was a mistake that he wanted to call FitoAhr because FitoAhr wasn't even in the chat, let aside near the position where Mr.GoodTrip was standing on lol

Maybe you should actually tell the truth and not make some bs up?

Btw there were only 4 people on that place and they were:
- Me
- kembu123
- TioBenja-Dax
- Mr.GoodTrip

And there's literally the proof that there were only 4 people, which is from the 3rd screenshot :)
(See the minimap too)

Yes, I was there, and I both told them to stop fighting because they both insulted each other, although Diego (Mr. GoodTrip) started but then you continued, as I said I only said to stop and not report because they would sink together but hey , I just watched and farmed quiet hehe
I just watch lol:v