Make Zombies Great Again!

I got scammed again 1.7m

Report players who broke the rules here.
Your account name:

Sarooshad
Defendant account name:

rr258
Infringement:

Scamming
Date of incident:

2/19/2021
I am reporting on behalf of someone else:

No
Evidence:

Detailed description:

Dear Drakath,
so i just got scammed the 4th time
in 2 days and turns out that that was the same guy who scammed me before but from different account and people tell me Eicri and Layth that he also scammed him he scammed me total of 3.3m and we are the server players telling you from a certain time that please please create a trading system but you didn't just response and i also reported about scamming that happened yesterday with the same person look Drakath we server players that are not scammers are frustrated now we love epic row but we cant be scammed and it seems like that you don't care whats happening in the server not your admins they just say use your brain and not be scammed / its not my job. please recover my 3.3m this is my last hope i cant waste my time anymore being frustrated and this will decrease your server truly loved members that loved epic-row and getting scammed and leave the server ! i request man please!
The case was already solved in a different report. Your money will not be recovered because the defendant's account was reset and later deleted.