Make Zombies Great Again!

derequyt

Report players who broke the rules here.
I tell Hatred can he stop doing something and Derequyt answer me princess dont cry. Every time when i say something he want I flame and than get pernamently mute. Can you do something about this please help
On the attached SS you can see that I wrote don't cry, but the answer went to cye, but in total you would also be useful, I do not know why you put another post on me, as it will not help you, I do not break the rules, friend, you lie I was running on chargex trying to kill you, and you lying to me, I killed you on it, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A LITTLE BUT, but you were in Maverick so why did you leave him? You are a liar, a child, and I advise you to stop falling asleep forum, the only person who deserves perm muta is you, thank you without greeting. :)
derequyt wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:51 am
On the attached SS you can see that I wrote don't cry, but the answer went to cye, but in total you would also be useful, I do not know why you put another post on me, as it will not help you, I do not break the rules, friend, you lie I was running on chargex trying to kill you, and you lying to me, I killed you on it, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A LITTLE BUT, but you were in Maverick so why did you leave him? You are a liar, a child, and I advise you to stop falling asleep forum, the only person who deserves perm muta is you, thank you without greeting. :)
[/quote
I dont want to answer i I want to see is Drakath reaction when he read this
Dixon2005 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:17 am
derequyt wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:51 am
[/quote
I dont want to answer I all want to see is Drakath reaction when he read this
I all