Make Zombies Great Again!

A player is using Hacks/cheats or in || Chargex Glitches/Bug

Report players who broke the rules here.
Reported player Name= karm7
Is he using Infinite Health cheat or he is in any Bug.

Wtf
Hacker? I am not a hacker I was afk because the pc got slow I appeared network trouble they report it to one without wanting also in the mta there are no Hacks
AMEEN wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 9:11 am

karm7 has been reported by other players through in-game reports for the same reason. This is clear as water and confirms my suspicion.
Woaaah GG MTA hacking shield
sorry dude for that, but if you had network trouble why you did not leave the game and stays AFK. is it better to close the game if you have any problems with internet or game.
karm7 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:51 pm
Wtf
Hacker? I am not a hacker I was afk because the pc got slow I appeared network trouble they report it to one without wanting also in the mta there are no Hacks
Hmm, well if he was using any hacking tools epicrow security might have caught him. I think he is speaking true he might had network trouble on screen it happens with me as well and as ameen is saying you could left the game he can't when we have network trouble on our screen even we press any key such as Esc we can't open the mta panel. And if he wants to play then who are you (ameen) to say him to leave the server its his game, pc and if your having network trouble and you get only an hour to play a day then you also might have tried logging in again and again. I killed porsuk in pvp and he was having network trouble I shot him in the head 7 times but he didn't die and after 5 minutes he stopped lagging.
AMEEN wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 11:33 pm
sorry dude for that, but if you had network trouble why you did not leave the game and stays AFK. is it better to close the game if you have any problems with internet or game.
He can't quit first think and then speak. Lag causes the whole server and we can't open any panel or type anything. That's not any hack in my opinion I have seen several players having lag but don't die in chargex arena or in pvp or any other place.
TheCactus wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 9:41 pm
AMEEN wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 9:11 am

karm7 has been reported by other players through in-game reports for the same reason. This is clear as water and confirms my suspicion.
Cactus, please read my topics. It will ensure you that Karm was not using any hacking tools. Having network trouble is a big problem and can slow down or even disconnect the server.