Make Zombies Great Again!

Griefing

Report players who broke the rules here.
today aguy name erickymsso attacked my friend for no reason. we were at the farms trying to lvl up and he was killing all our zombies ,then we decided to leave he followed us to the location( its a locationsimilar to oil factory) when we were farming he throwed greanade at us so that we would fall of the chamber ,(or whatever that thing is called) and die and not only did he do it today he do it multiple times like on mt chiliad,near nemesis,etc plz ban him or somthing to teach him a lesson that there's a limit to everything thats all.

heres the proof
http://imgur.com/OEy8cKf
well I was on a farm in LS already had exactly three hours I was in a barn and Myrfin222 on other, we were both up without problem, there appeared the XxAlfa-TierxX and Kixer and started killing my zombies, so I did the same.

Detail: I dont go a Chiliad today (as he refers in the post) because I dont have a level (today I was all day killing zombies to get level 17)

he said I stay all day killing him and his zombies, I just saw him in this moment, if that was true because he did not take print screen of other times.

I think if you do the same thing (kill zombies of other players) you have no right to complain.
erickymsso wrote:well I was on a farm in LS already had exactly three hours I was in a barn and Myrfin222 on other, we were both up without problem, there appeared the XxAlfa-TierxX and Kixer and started killing my zombies, so I did the same.

Detail: I dont go a Chiliad today (as he refers in the post) because I dont have a level (today I was all day killing zombies to get level 17)

he said I stay all day killing him and his zombies, I just saw him in this moment, if that was true because he did not take print screen of other times.

I think if you do the same thing (kill zombies of other players) you have no right to complain.
well buddy kixer is basically my account thats why iam posting it i have seen u multiple times griefing on the server i have proof from other players too

And about you talking that u dont have lvl to go to mount chilliad iam not talking about today ihave seen u do it ihave experienced u do it SO DONT YOU DARE SAY U DONT DO IT, and about earlier at barns/ farms i didnt threw a greanade to kill ur zombies it was a bomber and after that u just assumed that oh this guy want some beef and attacked us u didnt even ask so shut the hell up and stop posting crap and accept your mistake
well ..

1. how in court you did your report and I'm defending myself.

2. As I said if you say you did so many other things just show the print screen because I think if case otherwise it's just your word against mine.

3. and what you said (so shut the hell up and stop posting crap and accept your mistake) I'm not arguing with you, so do not come with rudeness.

4. I dont have error to accept because I dont did nothing else, all actions committed were the same as yours.
Sufficient evidence was not provided. Report closed.