Make Zombies Great Again!

streetboss - Lack of respect, hacking

Report players who broke the rules here.
So, today, around 8 PM, streetboss scammed a player called "kosiner", subtracting him 400,000$ pretending he is going to give him VIP. But since scamming is allowed, that's not the subject of my thread. After a couple minutes following the scam event, streetboss started to tell me to, his words, "shut up" for literally no reason, I was just saying that scamming is allowed, blabla...
Then, he started telling him he was going to give him back his money. And then goes the hack story. As you can see in the logs of the screen, he clearly pretends that he has a hack, that could give him 400,000$ by just pressing one of his control.

Here you can see by yourself : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-31-147033 ... -52-42.png

Since streetboss is becoming more and more disrespectful and now saying he uses hacking software, I'd suggest that measures should be taken against him.

Thank you for taking the time of reading this.
Galactix.
Galactix wrote: [ external image ]
[ external image ]

Only i have that resolution ? If yes maybe bigger SS ?
Updated.
He deserved a punishment!!!
Do you have any proof that he is hacking?
This screenshot is all I could have, unfortunately, I do not have proof of any hacks activities but I still wanted to report his own words since this is alarming.